Ch.47

I woke up and saw Brandon staring at me. "uhhh whatcha doin?" I ask awkwardly. He rolls his eyes and walks away. What's his problem? I get out of bed and run to him, "What's your problem?" I ask.

"You're leaving us." Brandon says and his voice cracks. 

"Brandon, what do you mean? I would never le-" He cuts me off.

"Selena called for you, I answered and she said she wanted you to go to LA without us." He says and begins walking away.

"Brandon!" I yell, he turns around and looks at me like he's annoyed.

"What?" He asks sassily.

"One, drop the fucking attitude, you're acting like a 5 year old! And two, you're going to LA to live with Cameron for a month remember?" I yell.

"Wait, so we will see you?" He asks hopefully.

"Yes!" I sigh, "I wouldn't just leave you, Brandon. You're my twin I'm stuck with you!" I joke. He rolls his eyes playfully and hugs me. 

"Now we all leave tomorrow, the only one not coming is Mom, so make sure you're packed, I'm ready I'll just help Ashton." I tell him. He nods and walks up to our room.

I go to Ashton's room and see him laying down on his phone. He looks up at me and smiles, he pats beside him signalling for me to sit by him. I do so and he hugs me. "Why do you travel so much?" He asks sadly. "I do it so when I'm older I can have a career. Look at it this way, I started off on an app called younow with Brandon and Hunter. Then we got musically and other social medias to build a fanbase! Then we got invited to a tour called Pomscon, and we kept going to tours as big as Magcon! Now, I'm getting people wanting to sing with me as big as Selena Gomez! So, as of now I can have a few careers, and I somehow manage them all at the same time. Singing, entertaining, and being a social media star. Now When I'm older I have back up plans." I tell him. He smiles and says, "When will I get to start traveling with you everywhere?" He asks. "How about we start tomorrow, go to LA with us." I smile and wink at him. "REALLY? I CAN GO?" He yells excitedly, I nod at him and say, "You need to stay with me though okay? I agreed to watch you, so that means go to the studio, hang out with friends and stuff. Unless I can get Brandon and Hunter to help sometimes." I tell him and he nods.

"We'll help for sure Sista!" I hear Hunter say from the door way. Ashton and I look up to see him and Brandon standing there watching us. 

"Thank you." I smile at them. 

"Hey, Ashton I've heard your voice! You can sing! How about while I'm at the studio we let you sing and stuff just to practice?" I ask him.

"Yes! Pleaseeeeeee!" he begs.

"I already agreed!" I say laughing, "And guess what! You get to meet the one and only Selena Gomez!" He starts jumping around and after about 2 minutes he calms down. "Let's get packing!" He nods and we begin packing his stuff while Hunter and Brandon pack theirs.

_______________

Sorry for not updating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. the more votes I get the more motivated I am to update bc I know you actually want it lol