Ch.63

A week later

We land in LA and go to Cameron's house. We're surprising him. He opens the door and smiles picking me up and spinning me around. "It's the Rowland's!" He shouts hugging everyone else too. We smile and I ask,"is it okay if we stay here for a few days?" "Of course you can, anything for you Mia." He flashes his amazing smile. We all walk in and I grab his arm and take him to the kitchen,"Can you take us to visit Johnny?" I ask. He nods and yells, "Who's coming?" Everyone stands up and we go to the cemetery in Cameron's car. Once we get there my heart starts to hurt, the love of my life is buried here. Crap, I have Daniel still. But he doesn't come close to Johnny. I go to his grave and tears start slipping out, all my brothers stayed back so I could see it by myself.

"Life is so hard without you. I miss you so much! I'm still with Daniel, we live in Florida now. He wants to have a kid." I laugh a little, "I really wish I could just talk to you and you hold me one last time, I miss you singing to me. I miss your surprise kisses. I miss your smile, your eyes, everything. I wish you were here with me right now." I cry. "I will always love you Johnny, I swear I will. Shit, I just want to hug you right now but you're not here for me to do that." By now I'm bawling my eyes out. "I love you Johnny." I stand up and wipe my tears. I turn around and wave my brothers and Cameron to come. They all start talking to Johnny and Cameron just wraps his arms around me letting me cry into his chest. "I still can't believe he's not here." I tell him. "Me either." He sighs.

Double update since i havent been updating :)