ch.15

I feel arms wrap around me. I turn around and see Brandon. I hug him and cry softly into his shoulder. "You did nothing wrong, he was just being stupid." Brandon says while rubbing my back. "Should I let him explain?" I ask.
"Probably not yet, he'll convince you to take him back and do it again. You were better off friends." Brandon says. "Okay." I bury my hair in his chest, I have the best brother.
I hear someone run to us. "Is she okay?" I hear the voice, It's Hunter. "Not so good, I think she's falling asleep. Help me carry her?" Brandon asks. "Mia come here." Hunter says lightly. I turn to him.

Hunter

She turns to face me, her eyes are all red and puffy from crying. My poor baby sister, I feel so bad for her. "Come here Sissy." I say to her. She reaches he arms out for me to pick her up. I lift her off of Brandon and he stands up. She lays her head on my shoulder and we walk back down to the rooms.

"Want to sleep with me and Blake or in your room?" I ask her as we reach our rooms.

"You and Blake." She whispers.

Brandon nods his head and goes into their room, while I take Mia to my room.

"What's wrong? And what time is it?" Blake asks waking up.

"It's 4 am." I say to him while laying Mia on my bed.

"Okay now what happened to her?" He asks, sympathy showing in his eyes.

"Jacob cheated on her." I mouth to him, he nods.

I lay down next to Mia and tell her goodnight and see that she's already asleep.

"Hey." Blake whisper yells from the other bed.

"Yeah?" I ask looking at him.

"She'll be okay." He says with a small smile. I nod my head and smile. I hope so.

Next Morning
Mia
8:47 Am
No M&G Today

I wake up and everyone is asleep still. I get up and sneak into my room and grab some clothes and sneak back out. Instead of going back to Hunter's room I go to Johnny's. I knock on the door and a few seconds later the door swings open. Johnny stands in front of the door, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Sorry if I woke you." I say to him. "You're fine, come in." He says. I walk in and see that he shares a room with Daniel, Trey, and Taylor. "So not to sound rude but why are you in here?" Johnny asks. "I don't know. Jacob cheated on me and I just wanted to come hang with you for a little but everyone is still asleep." I say as I look around the room.
"How about to go sleep, and in a few hours come back." Johnny says, clearly still tired.
"Fine." I say and walk out.

I go to the room and see that Blake is awake. "Hey Blake." I say.

"Hey Babes, how are you doing?" He asks. I walk over to him and sit on the edge of his bed.

"I'm okay." I say as I rethink what happened last night.

"Come here." He says pulling me close to him and hugging me. I hug him back.

"I want to know what happened." I say as a tear slips down my face.

"I talked to Jacob and from what he said I think you should talk to him. He's a wreck." Blake says.

"Okay." I say pulling away from our hug.

I walk over to my room and see Brandon and Jacob asleep. I walk up to Jacob's bed and see his face is all red, his eyes are puffy, and he looks like he's been crying all night. I take a deep breath then sit down next to him. "Jacob." I whisper and shake him. He wakes up and as son as he sees me he hugs me and starts crying. "Jacob don't cry I'm not worth crying over and you cheated on me not the other way around." I blurt out.

"No. No it wasn't like that." Jacob says. "I was walking around the lobby meeting supporters for a late night meet up, Brandon and Hunter were down there too. A girl came up to me and kissed me, I pushed her off right away but she kept coming onto me. Not one time I kissed back I swear!" He blurts out.

"Would the boys say that?" I ask.

"They saw me pushing her off the last time and they ran and helped me but they thought I probably kissed back the first time." He says.

"Then I forgive you." I say and hug him. He hugs back and really tight but I don't care, I love his hugs.

Jacob

Nothing but the truth. Truth. Truth. Truth. I told no lies. Thank god she believes me!

Brandon

I heard everything, I'm glad she forgives him. I trust him, but if he actually hurts her and it is his fault oooh he's getting it.

Mia

I lay down beside him and he pulls me into a hug. I cuddle with him until I fall asleep.

-

I wake up after a few hours and go on my phone. I see that Brandon, Hunter, and Blake updated their stories so I check them.

Hunters Story: There is a picture of me and Jacob laying down asleep, cuddling both of our faces red and have puffy eyes showing we were crying and the caption said 'These two get through everything 💕"

Brandon's Story: Also a picture of us looking like we were crying but he has the caption saying 'They are so cute 😭❤️"

Blake's story: A picture of me and Blake hugging "Keep your head up babes💕" then a pic of me and Jacob cuddling and looking like we were crying "Told you everything would be okay💘"

These boys.

-----

3:47 Pm
Mia

GroupChat : #SquadTour
(That's what the gc with the tour in the making is called okay?)

Me: Me and Jacob are okay now! 😊

Loren😘❤️:
When weren't you?

BabyAriel💛:
^^^

Me:
Oh he cheated on me but explained that he didn't and we're good bc he didn't actually cheat, well it wasn't his fault

Wes10🔥🔥:
I was wondering why you guys were crying and sleeping together 🤷‍♀️

Me:
Yeah ok

Marihoe😘:
I don't like that Jacob 'cheated' on you 🙅🏻‍♂️

BruhItsZach💕:
Me neither

Mark😎:
Idc. At all. Jacob is my friend and he doesn't anything and is okay 👌🏼. Be happy 🤗. Now goodbye✌🏻.

Loren😍❤️:
Leave 👉🏻 🚪

BabyAriel💛:
👉🏻🚪

Wes10🔥🔥:
🚪👈🏻🤷‍♀️🚶🏻✌🏻

Me:
NOT YOU

Wes10🔥🔥:
Ok