Ch.17

*1 week later*

"MIA WAKE UP OUR PLANE LEAVES IN 1 HOUR!" Brandon yells shaking me.
My eyes flutter open and I see him sitting in me, "Can't get up with you on me fatty!" I say laughing.
"I AM NOT FAT!" He yells laughing as he gets up.
"I am though." I say smiling as I grab clothes to change into.
"I don't consider that fat! Not too skinny but not fat, you should be comfortable in your own skin." Brandon says.
"Yeah yeah whatever!" I say rolling my eyes as I finally pick out and comfortable clothes.

I go into the bathroom and wash my face, I look at myself in the mirror as I brush my teeth  and hair

I go into the bathroom and wash my face, I look at myself in the mirror as I brush my teeth  and hair. Next I put on my clothes. I walk out of the bathroom and see Jacob awake now.
"Morning Jacob." I say smiling as I walk over to him and kiss his cheek.
"Good morning babe." Jacob says kissing my cheek.
I look at the time and see that we have about 40 minutes left.
"Yo we gotta go!" I say as I put on some black sandals. Jacob and Brandon follow me as I walk out of the room, luggage in hand. I go into the elevator and go down to the lobby, where everyone is waiting for us. I roll my luggage outside and Cameron puts it into a room in the bus.
"Thanks." I say smiling as I walk into the bus.
"No problem. Ima miss you munchkin." Cameron says kissing my head since I won't be coming back after vacation.
The bus drives us to the airport where all of us get out. We all walk inside and go through security and stuff.
Once we finally get to our gate everyone starts giving everyone hugs. "Are you coming on tour with us?" I ask as I hug Jacob.
"Yeah I'm not coming back to magcon for 1 month." Jacob explains.
"Ok see you in 3 weeks!" I say hugging Jacob. I suddenly start feeling sad that I won't see everyone.
"Hey don't cry baby girl." Jacob says as tears fall down my face. I nod and walk over to the rest of the boys. I hug everyone and I hear our gate being called.
"I love you Guys!" Brandon, Hunter, and I say in unison.
I go to Jacob and kiss him, once we part I say, "3 weeks." Then walk off as I see Jacob with a big smile.

We immedietly board the plane and decide to get seats in the very front. I called window and Brandon sat next to me, Hunter beside him. I've missed my mom and Ashton! I can't wait to be home!

"Mom says she has a surprise for when we get there." Hunter says to Brandon and me.

"Okay." Brandon and I say in unision.

'Brandon can we put the arm rest up so I can lean on you?" I ask him. Instead of talking Brandon just raises up the armrest and I lean against him and start falling asleep.

-Skip Flight-

-Back at home-

I walk inside and Brandon and I were about to run up to our room but our mom stopped us.

"I have the surprise!" She says happily. I look at Ashton and he has his arms crossed and rolls his eyes. What's wrong with him?

Our mom suddenly yells, "Come on in!"

A man with brown hair, bluish green eyes, and is pretty tall walks in. I see Ashton run upstairs as soon as he sees him.

"Who is this?" I ask.

"This is John, John these are my other kids. Kids, I'm dating him." Mom says.

"Okay well I'm going!" I say as I run upstairs, followed by Hunter and Brandon. We go into Ashton's room and see Ashton angrily sitting on his bed.

"I don't like him at all! He hits me and Mommy doesn't know. He tells me to clean his stuff, and if I don't do it right he'll hit me again!" Ashton says angrily.

"I don't want him here!" I silently yell, "Especially if he acts like that!"

"He's abusive? Why would he hurt Ashton? He's our little brother!" Brandon says angrily.

"Guys, I don't want him either but think about Mom, let her decide how she likes him. If he really is abusive then we'll tell mom, but Ashton might be over exaggerating." Hunter says trying to stay calm.

"I'm not lying!" Ashton yells.

"We'll give him 3 days like the rest of them." I say walking out of the room.

"Wait Mia!" Ashton yells.

I walk back into the room and ask, "Yes?"

"Can we all sleep in here? I missed you!" Ashton says with puppydog eyes.

"Of course Ash!" I say smiling as I lay down and get comfortable on his bed.