Ch.46

After a celebration dinner we went home. As soon as I entered the house my phone started ringing. I answer it and Johnny starts talking right away.

Johnny: SELENA GOMEZ FOLLOWED YOU BABE!

Me: I know! I'm singing a song with her!

Johnny: I told you you have an amazing voice

Me: thank you, now we gotta get Justin Bieber to follow you! *laughs*

Johnny: Yes we do! I got to go I love you, congrats!

Me: Thanks love you too bye.

We hang up and I smile knowing that I might make it big soon.

I can imagine it "Selena Gomez and Mia Rowland, social media star, Have announced a duet together!" On websites, articles, magazines. It could be everywhere. But at the same time, this could be amazing, or go horribly wrong. I try to stop thinking about it and I go to MuserShadeRoomIg. I see they posted about Selena Following me. Jacob commented on it saying, "I'm so proud of my baby." I roll my eyes and comment back to him "@jacobsartorius I'm not your "baby" we don't even talk anymore so don't try to make yourself look good thanks." I immediately see people responding to my comment and liking it. I ignore it and start liking and commenting on some of my fanpages pictures and edits.

I decide to look through dms and I see a groupchat called "#Jiaforever💫". How could people still ship us? I open the groupchat and go to setting. I change it to "#MohnnyIsBetter🤤❤️".

I look and see what they respond to it.

Jiaforever: Omg 😲

SartoriusKiss: MIA SMMMDMWJRNF

Miasbabe: I told you Mohnny was better 🙃😂

Miarowland: Ily @miasbabe ❤️

Jiaforever: I'm sorry 😣 so Jia isn't happening?

Jacobsartorius: Jia is still happening guys 😌😉❤️

Miarowland: F U Sartorius 😒 stop trying to make yourself look good, you're falling off a bit, don't expect me to catch you.

SartoriusKiss: Don't talk to Jacob like that 😤

Miasbabe: Jacob hurt her idiot! Get that thru ur head! You were a Mia fanpage first too 😤

SartoriusKiss: Well now I'm not and I'm glad I'm not.

Miarowland: Do what makes you happy, just don't expect me to follow u if you turn back.

I followed @MiasBabe and dmed her.

Miarowland: Thanks babe ❤️

MiasBabe: Oml thank you so much ily !! ❤️❤️❤️

Miarowland: ily too 💫

I got off of Instagram and put my phone on the desk. I ran downstairs and started playing with Ashton.

-------

Y'all should read my book "I won't let go"

It would help me out bc so far people like it but there is like barely anyone reading it lol😂

I sound rude sorry