Ch.39

2 weeks later

We are all in New York right now and it's amazing! We walk inside our hotel room and look around and it's huge, it's so big that we're all sharing this one instead of buying a couple of rooms. "Mia, come here a sec?" Johnny asks. I walk over to him and he pulls me outside. "Mia, ever since I met you I knew you were different, I liked you. Then Jacob came and hurt you and I wanted to kill him. You let him in your life a couple of times and he proved he wasn't worth it. Now I would like to have a chance to prove I am worth it. Mia Rowland, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I smile at him and nod my head, "of course!" He smiles really big and we hug. Johnny goes back inside and yells, "She said yes!" Everyone starts clapping and I giggle at how cute he is. "Well your ship name is fucked up!" Mark yells. I laugh at him knowing it's true because it's either #Jia (we can't do because of Jacob) or #Mohnny. Wow. Johnny hugs me and we sway back and forth. "I'm trusting you, Johnny." I tell him. "And I won't let you down." He smiles at me. I decide to do something I've been wanting to do for a while now. I lean in and so does he, we close the space in between us and kiss. Everyone starts saying awww. We pull away and my cheeks turn red. So do his.