Ch.45

"What are we doing today?" Ashton asks as we all sit in the living room.

"We'll just have a lazy day so that Mia, Brandon, and Hunter can rest." Our mom says.

We all agree and I grab my phone. I go onto instagram and a lot of the comments say "Omg Selena Gomez followed you!"

"Woah Selena Gomez followed you?" Ashton screams since he was looking at my phone.

"I doubt it." I say not knowing if I should believe it or not. I go to my profile and see that I now have 3 million followers, woah I beat Brandon and Hunter. I look at who Selena is following and sure enough my name is right there! I start screaming and everyone's attention goes to me. "SELENA GOMEZ FOLLOWED ME AND I BEAT BOTH OF YOU TO 3 MILLION!" I yell.

"Oh my gosh congrats!" My mom says smiling. Hunter's and Brandon's jaws are dropped. "Why would she follow you?" Ashton asked. "I don't even know." I replied. I go to dm her and see that she has already dmed me!

Selenagomez: Hi Mia💕

Miarowland: OMG hi !! 😁💞💞

Selenagomez: I've seen you sing from videos all over instagram and I finally found you're account, and ofc I had to follow you bc I wanted to know if you wanted to do a song with me?😊

Miarowland: OMG YASS !!😩💞

Miarowland: Sorry I'm fangirlling so hard rn !!😂😂😂

Selenagomez: lol it's fine and I'll text you some more info later💜

Selenagomez: Can I have your number?💚

Miarowland: Ofc ! It's 555-6474🙃

Selenagomez: Ok ttyl 💁🏻

Miarowland: Byee !!❣️

-

"Mia just had a conversation with Selena!" Ashton yells. Hunter and Brandon rush over to me and my mom sits still waiting for me to tell her about it.

"I'm gonna sing a duet with Selena Gomez!" I said finally.

"I'm so happy for you!" Brandon says and hugs me. Suddenly we're all in a group hug.

"I love you guys so much thank you for everything! I wouldn't be here if you guys didn't get me into the younow app and this defininetly wouldn't have happened without you mom!" I said as tears of joy rushed down my face.

I'm gonna sing with Selena Gomez.

----

VERY VERY FICTIONAL BUT HEY ITS A FANFIC RIGHT!?😁

THANK YOU SO FRIGGIN MUCH FOR 3k READS !!!!! 😩❤️👏🏻😘