Ch.16

I get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I look at myself in the dirty mirror and see my tear stained face. I strip off my clothes and jump into the shower. I wash my hair and body then jump out, wanting to just take a quick shower. I wrap a towel around me and go into the room and grab my clothes that I forgot to take into the room. Brandon gives me a look that tells me to hurry up because he isn't the only boy in here. Over protective brother, I love him. I quickly grab my stuff and go back into the bathroom. I drop the towel and change into my clothes.

I put on some makeup and leave my hair wavy

I get out of the bathroom and I walk over to Brandon and sit down

I get out of the bathroom and I walk over to Brandon and sit down. "Hey." I say quietly.
"What's up Mia?" He asks.
"Thanks for being the over protective, annoying brother you are." I say and pat his head.
"Okayyyyy." He says and laughs a little. I get up and leave. I go to Cameron's room and knock. Aaron answers and let's me in.
"I'm bored." I say to him as I flop onto his bed.
"Well we don't have a show today so how about we go swimming?" He asks.
"YES!" I hear Cameron yell from the bathroom.
"I agree with Cameron." I say.
"Go tell the boys?" Aaron asks.
"Fine." I groan and walk out of the room.
I knock on Taylor's door and when he opens it I walk in and yell at everyone in the room, "We're going swimming get ready booty holes!" Then I walk out and into the next room. I do that to all the rooms then go back into mine. "Guys get ready before I slap every one of you. We're going swimming." I tell them. I run into the bathroom and put my bathing suit on under my clothes. Then I wipe off my makeup and put on some waterproof mascara.

I walk out and say, "They could have told me before I got ready. Waste my makeup."

"You don't need it anyway!" Jacob yells.

"Yeah!" I hear Brandon say then a pillow hits me.

"Brandon I swear!" I yell.

"Shhhhh no swearing." He whispers.

"This is why I hate you." I say rolling my eyes.

"You love me." Brandon says and hugs me.

"Ugh I know." I say pushing him off of me.

"Ooh social media." I say and take out my phone.

I look through instagram while we wait for everyone to get ready. Then I get a text.

#SquadTour

Loren😘❤:
Guys!!!

Mark😎:
What

Marihoe😘:
What's up Loren

BabyAriel💛:
Yesssss?

Loren😘❤:
I dunno I'm bored

Me:
Wow.

Loren😘❤:
Tell us about you and Jacob😍 #Jia

Me:
NOTHING HAS HAPPENED AT ALL

Loren😘❤:
Boring 😪

Me:
I know. It's like we do nothing @ all

Loren😘❤:
Let's fix that 😉

Wes10🔥🔥:
Boring Bye

Me:
I'm leaving too bye

Loren😚❤:
Ughhhhh