Ch.22

I wake up on Hunter's chest. Guess I fell asleep, "Hunter." I whisper and shake him a little.
"Hunter did Brandon ever come back?" I ask as his eyes flutter open.
"Yeah he's right there." Hunter says and points to my twin, sleeping.
"Go back to bed I'm sorry." I tell him and he nods drifting back off to sleep.
I curl up into Hunter's side and he rubs my back as we drift off asleep.

-

I wake up a few hours later and notice I'm the only one in the room, I check my phone and it's 5pm. I slept all day and do not feel like getting up now. The door slams open and Ashton runs in, "Mia! Go hide that devil boy is here!" He yells.

"Who?" I ask confused.

"Jacob!" He yells and I jump up and hide in the closet as Ashton comes in with me.

"Why is he here?" I ask.

"He said he needs to tell you he's sorry, but he really is still with Luna. He just wants you two to be friends while he dates her." Ashton whispers.

"Oh hell no! I'm not talking to either of them!" I say.

"Shhh! That's why we're hiding!" Ashton whisper yells. I nod my head even though I know he can't see me.

A few minutes later of silence the door to the bedroom opens and through a crack in the door we see it's Jacob.

"Mia! I just want to say sorry!" He says as he starts looking for you.

-

Jacob Pov

Yes, it's true I'm dating Luna, but I want to make sure Mia and I are okay because I want her to still be my best friend. I won't be able to handle everything without her.
"Mia we need to talk!" I yell as I look around for her in her room, after a few minutes of looking I hear something in the closet.