Ch.2

Mia

I wake up and look across the room to see Brandon awake already, and on his phone. "Whatcha doin' Brando?" I ask while sitting up.

"Nothing, just on Instagram." He says shrugging his shoulders.

"I loveeee youuuuu!" I say.

"Love you too, sis." He says laughing a little.

"What're we doing today?" I ask him.

"Nothing really, just packing." He says taking his attention back to his phone.

"Oh yeah, magcon is in 3 days." I say while walking to the closet.

"Yep, then you can see your boyfriendddd!" He says annoyingly, Brandon knows I like Jacob, so do Cameron, Aaron, and Hunter.

"He isn't my boyfriend!" I yell throwing a hanger at him, he dodges it. "He doesn't even like me."

"You never know!" Brandon says while walking over to me.

He goes to his side of the closet and grabs his clothes while I grab mine.

"I CALL SHOWER FIRST!" I yell while running into our bathroom.

"What the hell!! You're always first!" He says while banging on the door.

"And I keep the secret that you cuss!" I say while getting undressed. I turn on my music and get into the warm shower. The first song to come on was Jacob's song Sweatshirt.

"MIA'S BOYFRIEND!!!" I head Brandon yell, I ignore him and wash everything then get out. The room is all steamy and the floor is kinda slippery. I dry myself off then put on some running clothes then walk out of the bathroom.

Brandon walks past me and into the bathroom

"MIA EVERYTHING IS WET!" He yells annoyed. I laugh as I put my hair into a pony tail. I hear the shower turn on.

After about 5 minutes Brandon walks out in his running clothes.

"Ready?" He asks

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yep." I tell him as we walk out of the room. Almost everyday Brandon and I go on a morning jog, only about 20 minutes there and back. We walk into the front room and nobody is in there so I'm guessing everyone is still asleep.
Brandon and I walk outside, we both start jogging with gum in our mouths.

-----

We get home and go inside. By now everyone is awake, and eating breakfast. We run to our room and I get in the shower and just rinse off (doesn't need to do hair or anything). Then when I'm out Brandon goes in and does the same.

We both head down stairs and go to the table. "How was your run?" My mom, Christine, asks.

"Good." Brandon and I say at the same time. Mom grabs us some breakfast and hands it to us. I eat it pretty fast since it's my favorite, pancakes with fruit.

"You guys need to make sure you pack." Hunter says from across the table.

"I know." I say while putting a strawberry in my mouth.

"Make sure it's done today because we're leaving tomorrow so we have more time with everyone." Hunter says as he gets up and puts his plate in the sink.

"Okay." Brandon says.

"Can I go this time?" Ashton asks.

"Yeah please mom? I want Ashton to come." I plead.

"He can go for a few stops, which means I'm going too." Mom says.

"Okay, which shows?" I ask.

"Probably the last ones since they're closer to home." Mom says as I get up from the table and put my stuff away.

"Okay." I say then I run upstairs and start packing.

-

586 Words
A/n : Promise this will get better ❤️