Ch.66

The next day

Daniel entered the room and ran up to me, "sorry I couldn't get here sooner, baby." He apologized while hugging me.

"It's okay, you're here now." I said with my light voice.

The doctors said that when I got hit by the car some stuff happened, and if they don't take care of it now I could possible die.

"Mia, they said you're having another surgery!" Ashton cried while telling me.

"Hey Ashton, don't cry. I'll be fine!" I smile at him. He starts to calm down, I know he doesn't believe me but somethings gotta happen.

The doctors started coming in and eye kicked everyone out of the room. They gave me a shot, and within minutes I was out like a light.

Cameron's Pov

They're doing surgery on Mia right now, they said something about having to do something to her injured lung, I don't really know. They won't tell any of us anything. So this operation is very serious, they had to put her to sleep and with the condition she's in, too many drugs could kill her, and not enough can cause her to wake up. Which if she were to wake up she would also die. So right now we're all sitting outside her room waiting. Everyone is crying, I finished crying yesterday. She told me something which made everything feel different. I cried all my tears.

Day before :
"Cameron she wants to talk to you" Ashton said walking out.
I nodded and walked into the room, "How are you feeling?" She shook her head and said, "they're doing another surgery tomorrow, 80% chance of dying. But if they don't do it my lungs could do something bad and I wouldn't be able to breathe and I'll die that way. So no matter what I'm most likely dying." She said with no emotion. She can't even look up, she's just staring at the ceiling.
"Mia, that's horrible." I reply not knowing what to say.
"This is Johnny's room, Cameron," She smiled slightly. "Promise me when I start dying, don't let them take me out of this room. He died in here, I wanna die here too."
"Mia, don't talk like that!" I shouted, "you're gonna live! You have to!" I yell as tears start spilling out of my eyes.
"Cameron, we all know I'm dying. Don't make this any harder. I'm happy! I have a wonderful life, I know! But I'm tired of waking up every morning to thought about Johnny! I'm suppose to love Daniel now and I do, but no where near my love for Johnny. I don't like Daniel having to go through that pain, I don't like having to go through every day knowing I'm the reason the love of my life is gone!" She yells back.
"Mia please." I choke out.
"When I die, know I'm happy. I had an amazing life thanks to you, my brothers, my mom, magcon family, Johnny, and Daniel. I don't want you telling anyone what I said until my funeral. And I know Daniel is going to go through the pain I've been going through. So tell him I love him with all my heart, and I hope he finds someone who can actually be there for him." She finished.
"I will." I promise her.
"Thank you."
We hug then I leave her room as Brandon walks in.

"MIA!" Ashton yells, everyone wakes up. I guess they fell asleep. We hear the doctors freaking out and Hunter, with no hesitation, runs into the room.