Ch.28

Update: Brandon still has me unfollowed, doubt he'll follow me back :((

-

Jacob walks into the room and sits down.

"Mia, I'm sorry. I'm stupid, I was a terrible boyfriend, Im a horrible best friends, I'm a bad person. I get that you want nothing to do with me, but I realize this every time I see you... I still love you. And I don't think I'll ever stop." Jacob says with sadness in his eyes.

I don't say anything, instead I jump to him and wrap my arms around his neck and he hugs back.

"You're not a bad personal, I love you too." I say.

This is what I've been waiting for, him to say that. I just didn't think it would ever happen.

"MIA WESTONS HERE!" I hear Brandon yell from downstairs.

"Weston Koury?" Jacob asks pulling away.

"Yup, he's kinda mad with you still right now, well everyone is. But I'll talk to them!" I say and hurry downstairs.

"Weston! Jacob and I are together again, he apologized and it's exactly what I wanted to hear! But everyone kinda hates him so instead of a lazy day we'll have a lazy social media day!" I tell him really fast.

"Wait you're dating again?" Brandon asks.

"Don't you think that happened all too fast?" Hunter asks.

"If he hurts me again I give you permission to beat his ass." I say smiling.

Everyone just nods.

We all get our phones and run upstairs.

"Jacob you put apology tweets, Instagram post, Snapchat, and musically and say we're all good and happy now. Weston you get everything cleared with Messy Monday! Brandon you settle MuserShadeRoom, Hunter you talk to MuserShadeRoom too. I'll handle all of my friends." I say. Everyone agrees to their job and we get started.