Ch.32

-At Home-

I was in my room when someone knocks on my door. "Can I come in?" I hear Jacob's voice say.

"Yeah!" 

He walks in and sits down beside me and looks down at my phone to see what I'm doing. I'm just on instagram looking at some edits of me and Jacob I have saved. I look up at him to see him smiling. 

"We're going live right now in Hunter's room, want to come?" He asks.

"Sure, why not?" I smile getting up. Jacob grabs my hand and we walk into Hunter's room. 

"Hi Mia" Ashton says looking up from his ipad. 

I smile and sit down on the floor beside all of the boys, with Jacob next to me. Hunter goes onto younow.com on his laptop and goes under the hashtag "boys". I don't mind. 

We all take a group selfie and the broadcast starts, soon 1000 people come. "Hey Beautiful!" Hunter yells. "Hunter you yelled into my ear!" I say laughing. "Sorry." He says and hugs me. 

"Don't hurt my baby's ears!" Jacob says and pulls me into a hug. 

Brandon rolls his eyes and looks back at the broadcast. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me dating Jacob still. I get it but I gave Jacob another chance, so should he. 

I look at the comments and see Nathan (Catchmehunter) comment "Be my trans!" 

I laugh and say, "Hunter just be gay for Nathan!" 

"What?" He yells laughing.

"I lowkey think you're cute with him!" I say and continue laughing. 

"Let's guest him!" Ashton says. Brandon clicks on Nathan's name and guests him.

After a few seconds his face pops up onto the screen.

"NATHAN!" I shout smiling. 

"MIA YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING!" He yells.

"I know, I know." I say smiling. 

"How come I've never met Nathan?" I ask acting sad. 

"Me either!" Weston asks.

"And me?" Jacob says.

"Mia you didn't come see me because you got sick." He says. 

"Oh yeah." I say, I'm so dumb. 

"Weston and Jacob you guys don't get to meet him until I meet him!" I tell them and stick my tounge out at them. 

Jacob gets a text and I look at his phone to see someone's contact name as 'Baby Girl Jaz'. 

She sent "Who tf is Mia and why are you with her?" 

"Are you fucking kidding me Jacob!?" I yell. 

"Y-you saw that?" He asks nervously. 

I stand up and grab his shirt pulling him up. "Get the fuck out of my house now! I've given you too many chances!" I yell and push him towards the door. 

We're still live. Oops? 

"I'm sorry Mia!" He says.

"No you're not! You are a fucking cheater, that's all you are! All you do to me is hurt me and then I forgive you every time but I'm so done!" I yell. 

I hear small sniffles and I look to see Ashton crying, Hunter standing up with a red angry face, and Brandon doing the same, while Weston walks over to us and grabs Jacob's collar of the shirt. He pulls him close to his face and Weston says, "You're going to leave this house. And I don't want you talking to Mia anymore." 

Jacob pushes Weston off of him and grabs my arm pulling me close to him and says, "Please I didn't need her I'll get rid of her." My face goes red and tears start falling. 

Hunter grabs him off of me and takes him out of the house. I look and see they never ended the broadcast. 

"Oh shit." I mumble. 

Hey guys! This chapter sucks so much lmao and there aren't emojis or anything because I'm on my laptop, so things are probably spelled wrong too! I'm such a flop omg.