Ch.56

Daniel and I are on our way to Arizona since everyone has been worried about me. Our flight is almost over and they'll all be at the airport waiting for me.

-

We land and since we're in the front row of the plane we got out first. I run out of the tunnel where the plane connects to the airport and search for my family. I run up to Brandon and hug him, he hugs back of course. "How've you been?" He asks.

"Great thanks to Daniel!" I reply.

I hug Ashton and everyone else. Then we go home.

---

Once we're home my mom asks me to talk to her alone. We meet up outside and she asks, "So how have you been?"

"Pretty bad." I say truthfully.

"How about Daniel? Anything between you?" She asks.

"We're dating now. He's totally fine about the whole Johnny situation, and he's been here for me." I tell her.

"Well good, I'm sorry about what happened. I know you really loved him." She says pulling me into a hug.

"Can we please move to LA?" I ask.

"Mia, why?"

"Johnny is buried over there, I've been talking to some huge artists, Cameron, Daniel, and everyone live there! Mom we're all getting big now! I have 5 million followers now and I've been gaining a lot since I released the duet with Selena! Also I have a new song about me and Johnny, if he were still here of course. Daniel is singing it with me as a duet." I tell her.

"Mia, you say 'we're' big! Your brothers still have 2 million followers! You've been growing since you've been doing that!" She says.

"Well they can sing too! Especially Ashton!" I tell her.

"Whatever. Just go without us, if you want to hog the fame from them then I'm not stopping you!" She yells walking away.

"Fine I'll leave!" I yell, "but they're coming with me." I whisper to myself.