This is confusing as shit.

I want to focus on Jungkook but Taehyung caught my attention instead.

Wow. He slayed it.

He's so hot. Damn it.

The performance ended and the award received later.

I'm so happy and proud that they got an award. I mean awards. But I'm also confused.

How the fuck did Taehyung become a part of BTS.

"Mommy, can we go to the back stage pleaaase" Jaehyeon gave me puppy eyes.

"Not yet, Jae. Let's just wait for daddy's text, okay?"

"Okay"

.

.

Minutes later, Taehyung texted me. Jaehyeon and I went to back stage and saw BTS and the other groups as well

"Jaehyeon, stay with 'daddy' I'm just going to wee" I told Jaehyeon, she nodded.

(A/N: SPG)

I went to the toilet, I wee and went outisde. But I suddenly saw Jungkook

"Jungkook!" I ran and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"It's been one week, I miss you a lot" I told him

"You miss me? How about this?" he said and pushed me to the wall.

He holds my waist and his face moved closer and closer until I can feel his breath.

His lips met mine, I kissed him back.

I enjoyed that kiss but this isn't the kiss that I miss. This is a different kiss.

We stopped the kiss and we both smiled at each other.

"I'm sorry" I apologised. Sorry for not being you for one week. I'm with Taehyung instead of you. Also, Jaehyeon, you haven't met your daughter for one week.

"No, I understand" he said. It looks like he's reading my mind but I'm glad he understand it.

"Jungkook, come home please. I want to sleep with you tonight" I asked him to sleep tonight with me

"I'm sorry" he said and left me here.

What's wrong with him?

Atleast he kissed me, it means. He is my husband not Taehyung.

I followed him. I saw him with his hyungs. Taehyung was busy playing with Jaehyeon.

I want to punch Taehyung hard right now. He is not my husband. I should stop myself, we're on public.

.

.

We went back home.... with Taehyung.

I was about to follow Jungkook but Namjoon and Hoseok blocked my way.

So I have no choice to sleep with Taehyung again.

Now, we're home. Jaehyeon is now fast asleep and she's now inside her room.

I'm in my room with Taehyung.

He seriously changed his clothes on my front. I'm just lying down on my bed.

"Taehyung ah" I reacted. He looked at me, smirking.

He's still topless. Shit.

"You like it, huh?" He said and slightly chuckled