Chapter 51

In the next morning, everyone was up pretty early in intentions of spending the day together outside. The weather was beautiful; so warm and sunny despite it being end of December. Belle was currently in the bathroom, getting ready. Her moves seemed automatic, almost robotic as she was putting mascara on, without even realising she's doing it. Her head was bombarded by the thoughts that haven't left her from yesterday's night.

(Memory) As Rye, without any explanation, pushed her on his bed, leaning over straight after, Belle couldn't stop herself but widen her eyes. Her whole body was betraying her, getting lost in the lust, but her mind was strong enough to create a confused look on her face. Rye who seemed out of rational thinking for a second, came back to real world whispering "Trust me". He haven't done anything afterwards. They both didn't move. Didn't say anything.

Suddenly Rye's body raised up, quickly walking to the door, almost as if he was checking if anyone is watching them. "Emm?" was the only thing Belle could say in those circumstances - she didn't understand anything.

"Sorry" The boy said, now realising how awkward and weird he acted. "Have you heard the sound before... emm that happened?" He asked, quite embarrassed. Belle just nodded, remembering the weird noice.

"I'm pretty sure it was my little twin brothers" Rye said quickly. "Well, I've realises that they really try to find... the relation between us" He said, not sure to phrase it. "They sneak in every-time we are alone to see what we do and how we act."

"Wait, they did it before?" Belle asked suddenly, telling the boy she never realised someone was watching them.

"They can be pretty good at hiding, I know them for so long so I saw" Rye said, adding that he realised those little devils were eavesdropping sometimes. "That's why I did what I did. They'll be too embarrassed to come and watch us now" he said. The girl didn't want to show it, but Rye's words saddened her a little. It was all a game for him, to try and get his brothers to leave them alone. 'Of course it was' she thought, annoyed with herself for getting too attached.

"But Rye they're children, what will they think about us" She asked, hiding away her real emotions. "Oh my god, what if they tell others?!" She panicked

"I don't give a single damn what they all think honestly" the boy shrugged his arms. "At least twins will stop now" he smirked as Belle blushed a little. (End of memory)

"Are you ready?" Rose's voice woken Belle up from her thoughts. She came out of the bathroom, taking her coat, ready to go to a local park.

———

3 hours later, everyone has been chilling in the park doing all sorts of stuff. Mr and Mrs Beaumont had a conversation by the table, surrounded by the food, taking advantage of the fact that their children were busy. Robbie was passionately talking with Mikey and Amanda about edits, while Belle, Andy and twins were playing 'blog tag'. Rye and Rose were just coming back from the local coffee shop, getting warm teas for everyone.

"They're having so much fun" Rose said, looking at twins and Belle who were now running away from Andy. Rye didn't reply, just looking at the image in front of him. His parents were sitting together, having a little time for themselves after probably a very long time. Robbie was with Mikey and Amanda showing them photos and videos, happy that someone shares his passion for editing. Then his sight moved to the twins, running around with Belle and Andy. His mind concentrated on the girl as he heard her laugh, caused by Andy being unable to catch Sammie again. Her silhouette was brightened with happiness as she made some kind of running away plan with Shaun. His eyes were following her every move and he thought how amazing it would be if this moment could stay forever.