Chapter 2

A huge silhouette of the man shone through the windows of his office. His hand moved onto his bald head, scratching his forehead as he read through another letter. He sat there for hours, looking at the applications after the manager post went online. There was definitely more than he thought there would be and even though some of them were pretty good, with all the experience and skills he needed, he didn't feel they were the ones he was looking for. To be honest, he had no idea what he was looking for, he just had a hope he'll know it's the one, when he finds it.

With another hour flying by, he heard the door slowly opening. Beautiful, ginger haired girl came in slowly, with two mugs of coffee in her hands.

"You're sitting here for almost 3 hours now, isn't it time to give yourself a little break?" She asked, smiling softly and passing him a cup of coffee, knowing it would cheer him up. In that moment, Blair was proud he had a privilege to be in relationship with this beautiful girl. He took the coffee and drank it quickly, feeling sudden rise of energy.

"I think you're right, break would be ideal right now" he said and tried to turn off the tabs. However, as he did that, one of the applications opened so he decided to give it a look, almost as if he believed in destiny that this would be the one he's looking for.

Sophie was waiting patiently as Blair was scrolling through the application. As she saw his intrigued face expression, she came closer and leaned next to him, reading through the lines. The letter was written by a 17 years old girl and even though she thought it was a joke at first, as she read further, she realised it wasn't. This girl had no experience, no skills and was even younger than the boys themselves but the maturity, intelligence and fun that imitated from her application has outbalanced all the problems. Her eyes moved onto Blair at the same time as he looked at her.

"So, what do you think?" She asked curiously.

"Well, you saw it. She has no experience, no skills, she's still in school and yeah, she may have high academic knowledge and seem mature, but she's still so young." He said unsurely. "Plus, she even said herself that it's a crazy idea" he added.

"And that's why you want her on trial, don't you?" Ginger smiled, knowing her boyfriend for too long right now. He loved unique people as he was different himself. He didn't look like a normal manager with all the tattoos, slogan t-shirts and leather jackets he usually wore. You could never see him in a suit and this girl was so similar to him, she knew he'll choose her.

And he did.
She was one of the 5 people he was planning on having interviews with.