Chapter 16

At the same time as Annabelle was trying to fight with her friend about the appropriate swimming suit, Roadtrip decided to chill by the pool after an awesome lively with fans. They all took their towels and dressed appropriately to then, take their VIP ticket from the other day and head outside. The laud sound of screams and splashes of water pierced the atmosphere as boys walked through public swimming pool available for everyone; there was definitely too many people to get relaxed. At that moment they felt proud at how crazy their brown haired friend was because thank to him, they could all pass the crowded place and enter an exclusive swimming area. The first thing that appeared in front of their eyes was a huge inside swimming pool surrounded by the slides and swings, they knew they'll try first. Next to it, the bubbles from heated water in jacuzzi danced around, creating an relaxing atmosphere. For those, who wanted to get more cosy, there was a big sauna near the glass wall that divided outside and inside area.

"Finally one of our stupid ideas was worth it" Andy said amazed, to then, jump into a swimming pool, splashing water everywhere. All the boys just ignored him, going onto different parts of the pool to then, head straight to swings and slides. They all spend a good amount of time just playing around but then, as the sun was shining brightly, they moved to an outside swimming pool area to get some warmth. Mikey, who was the only one chilling on the sunbeds, trying to catch a tan, heard a phone call coming from one of boys's phones.

"Hello?" he answered, not even knowing who's phone he took. "Oh, hi Belle" he said, realising it's their trial manager. "Yes, we're chilling by the pool... Just come, we'll think it through in here" He replied, guessing that as a prank, one of the boys took her room key, she was now nervously looking for. As he ended the call, he shouted, asking boys about the situation.

"Guys, did anyone of you took Annabelle's key?" he shouted, as all the boys looked at him in confusion. They all gathered in one place, hearing the sound of loud steps coming their way. They turned around to see two girls laughing together, looking so different from each other, but both so gorgeous. First one was tall with an amazing, straight, brown, silky hair and big, blue eyes that have been shining brightly, paired with a wide smile on her face. She was walking slowly as the sun raised its rays at her long, slim, tanned legs exposed beautifully by a black, sleeveless playsuit. Second one was her opposite; smaller with a shorter, curly, blond hair, however the sympathy and prettiness that appeared from her face wouldn't let anyone walk by her without looking. Her light, green eyes and cheeky smilie has changed to a confident one as she saw boys looking at them. Her white shorts were paired with a nude tank top highlighting her pale skin that matched her image perfectly. Nearly all the boys looked a new girl, waiting to introduce themselves. Only Rye was standing still as a crazy thought came into his mind. He was always saying he doesn't have a specific 'type' of the girls he likes, but looking at them both now, Annabelle definitely smashed her friend off the stage. He knew, he shouldn't think about her in that way but he hoped it's only because of the fact he didn't have a girlfriend in a long time - he was sure it'll definitely go away soon.

"I'm Amanda, nice to meet you" a feminine voice woke him up from his thoughts as he finally decided to introduce himself. They all started a casual conversation, concentrating on Annabelle's room keys that she couldn't find.

"When was the last time you saw them?" Jack asked, knowing that this was the best way to start their search.

"Hm.. Ages ago actually" she replied, trying to bring a picture back in her mind. Her hotel doors were locking up every time someone shut them so today she definitely didn't use them; she was sure they were placed nicely in her bag but she didn't find them there either. "YES" she said suddenly, "It was yesterday night, after the party!" She looked at Rye, hoping he'll remember when they left the keys after being chased by security. Annabelle knew she could ask hotel for a new key room, but she didn't want to pay more for something that could be easily found. She recalled the whole last night situation, trying not to blush, but Rye's stare definitely didn't help.