Chapter 6

As the rays of the sun shone brightly in the azure blue sky, the quick steps of a brown haired girl were bouncing off the ground. Her black t-shirt dress was covered by the light denim jacket as today, the weather seemed to be a little colder than before. It was 9:30 AM and she already managed to come to London without missing her train. Because she was early again, she decided to find the nearest coffee shop and enjoy the last moments of being alone. In about an hour, she'll meet 5 boys that hopefully she'll spend rest of her holidays with.

She sat down by the table and ordered an English Breakfast Tea, while trying to put her big suitcase near her, without blocking the way. As she did that, she heard a phone call, coming from her black handbag. She opened it and took the phone out to answer her mum's calls. After a good 10 minutes of explaining that everything is fine and she's safe, she ended the call and texted Blair saying she is near the place they were meant to meet.
•••••••
At the same time, Blair was driving his black BMW, coming back from the boys' flat. He had to make sure all of them are awake and ready for meeting their new manager. As he stood in the traffic lights, he smiled at the memory from today's situation. He decided to tell boys about who their new trialist is going to be, but not reveal all the details as it wouldn't be fun.

"You're kidding us, aren't you?" was the first reply he got from Rye, who looked at him smiling cheekily. Other boys just raised their eyebrows with an innocent smile, suggesting they are not sure whether to believe it as well.

"No Rye, your new trial manager is called Annabelle. Why are you so surprised it's a girl anyway?" He replied, deeply knowing the answer to that question. He didn't tell boys anything, apart from the fact it's a girl.

"You've been always telling us that no girl, no matter how 'motherish' she is, would be able to cope with us" Jack laughed, replying quickly.

"Trust me, I think this one will" Blair answered the question mysteriously. He believed that this young girl will take a better care of the boys than a middle aged 'motherish' women. The same age will help them to connect, while her maturity will stop them, from any stupid ideas they have. Coming back to the real world, Blair stopped the car near the little coffee shop that Annabelle was sitting by.

"Hey, how are you?" She started the conversation as she saw him coming to her table.

"I'm fine, thank you. Ready to meet the boys?" He asked, excited for his idea to finally become real.

"Hmm, I have to say I am a bit nervous, not sure if boys will like me." She replied anxiously, looking down at her black sandals.

"Don't worry, they're good lads. They may be more popular now, but they still act like normal boys." He explained, drinking the coffee he just ordered. "Plus, they are so easy to talk to and make friendships with" He added.

"Thanks Blair" Belle replied while smiling, feeling a bit more confident.

"Oh, one more tip before we go" he started, taking last sip of his coffee. "They may be around 20, but they still act like they are 15. Your role is to make sure they won't do anything stupid." He finished, looking at her, to make sure she understood.

"Of course, I'll look after them" she laughed, thinking about the paradox of a younger girl looking after older boys.

The car journey took them about half an hour.
As they were coming into the block, where boys' flat was placed, Annabelle felt her hands shaking. No matter what Blair told her, she still felt excited, however anxious about the meeting. Yes, she'll meet her idols, but she always considered herself as a boring person, which increased her insecurities about not being liked by them. To boost up her confidence, she tried to look the best she possible could. Her black t-shirt dress was floating slowly, showing her slim, tanned legs. Denim jacket added more colours and excitement to the outfit where basic, little makeup highlighted her natural beauty. Everything made her look pretty, but casual, which was exactly what she wanted to achieve. As she was coming closer to the door 64, she could hear laud voices and laughs. She smiled, not being able to wait to have fun with those absolute idiots.