Chapter 30

The silhouette of that person pierced her to the ground; she definitely wasn't prepared to see them here right now.

Her eyes were staring at image of Blair, who not yet realising someone is watching him, quietly closed the door. Finally, he turned around seeing Belle near the doorway. "Are you not sleeping already? It's only half 6" he said, not knowing the girl didn't have chance to go to sleep yet.

"Em, no. I couldn't sleep so I woke up earlier" she lied, not wanting to reveal the details. "Everyone else is still asleep though. Are you okay?" She asked, wondering why he came to their apartment so early - her feminine instincts told her it meant nothing else but troubles.

"Oh, yes. I just quickly need to knock to Mikey - we need to check in for the flight and I never know how to do electronically. He was always helping me with it" He said as Belle's stomach dropped. 'Knew it' she thought.

"Oh no, wait!" She shouted, seeing the man heading to the room where her black haired friend was probably cuddling with Rose right now. "I can help you, I know how to do it. There's no need to wake him up" she quickly said, realising that's another lie this morning. 'Oh well, maybe it's not that hard' she thought to herself as Blair agreed for this idea. "I'll just quickly go to my room to get my phone and we can go" she said, lying again. She had her phone in her pocket, but she knew she needs to tell Rye where she's going; just in case.

She quickly entered the room, seeing shirtless Rye once again, sleeping lightly on his side. "Why did you take so long?" He said sleepily as his eyes were still closed. He moved left a little, giving her some space and raised up the blanket so she could slither inside next to him.

'He's so adorable' Belle thought, before coming back to the real world. "Rye, I need to go" she said clearly, hoping he understands her. The boy just frowned his eyebrows, slowly opening his eyes. "Blair came, he wants Mikey to do check in for him and you know he's with Rose right now. I said I'll help, just saying in case you would wonder where I am"

"You haven't slept. I can go and do that" Rye said, not caring he was in the same position as her. Half awake, he started getting out of the bed. However, Belle quickly put her hand on his arm, stopping him.

"No, it's fine. I told him I'm coming to my room to get my phone, you cannot come with me, imagine what he would think about it." She said, seeing the boy is still concerned about her not sleeping for nearly 22 hours. "I'm fine I promise. I'm not sleepy, plus it'll take me half an hour maximum" she said, knowing it's not true as all she dreamed about was sleep. Rye gave up with his help, knowing he couldn't do much anyway. Belle, seeing the boy is okay with her leaving, headed to the living room where Blair was waiting for her impatiently.

"Sorry, it fell from my bed and I couldn't find it" she said, as she got her phone out of her pocket. She quickly left the apartment, realising how lucky they all were again.
————————
After couple of hours, nearly everyone gathered in their living room, ready to say their final goodbyes. The only missing person was Belle, who didn't seem to be back from meeting with Blair yet.

"I'm going to miss you all so much!" Rose said sadly, while hugging everyone, leaving her boyfriend last. As his arms wrapped around her, she couldn't stop herself but cry, thinking when would be the next time they could do it again. "Remember, now you're mine and I don't care about the miles between us" he said quietly, however silence that pierced the atmosphere allowed everyone to hear it.

"So you're official now?" Rye said while smiling proudly. Confirmation from his friend just furthered his smile. He quickly turned his face to Andy, looking at his friend who was now hugging Amanda from behind.