Chapter 44

"I need to tell you something that I think you are not going to like" Belle started as Blair just whispered 'knew it' it himself.

"Andy and Mikey have girlfriends"

"What?!" Blair widened his eyes, completely shocked. He was sure that in a worst case Belle will announce she's in love with Ryan but this was completely unexpected. He didn't realise Andy or Mikey were acting weird lately, disappearing in different times. Was he that much of a bad manager?

But what also shocked him was Belle and Rye telling him about it. Belle as their manager had a responsibility to look after boys, breaking the rules he set could cost her loss of the job.

"Okay, but before you'll shout, let me explain." Belle woken the bold man from his thoughts. He gave her a sign to speak, angry but intrigued. "I know the rules. I know they are not allowed; I had a deep thought about everything before coming here..." she said, sitting down. "Look, I understand they're in a famous boyband so they need to be 15 times more careful with meeting girls to make sure they don't damage their reputation. But Amanda and Rose..."

"Those two girls that were in Los Angeles?" Blair cut her speech.

"Um.. yes. Remember when I told you Rose was my and Amanda's friend? Well, it's technically true but Mikey met her first." She sighed. "But please.." she added seeing Blair getting angrier with every word. "It's been 3 months since both pairs are officially together and nothing happened. absolutely nothing. No fans thought of them being taken. Even better - you didn't realise, that has to mean something."

"You do realise you broke the rules?" Blair said almost untouched by her speech.

"I know... but they have a right to be happy. You don't understand how serious they both are about it. It's not a quick crush. I don't know if it's true love, but it's something more." Belle replied quietly, feeling like she's going to cry. The only thing keeping her emotions together was Rye's hand, holding hers secretly under the table.

"We had an agreement - you break the rules and you're fired. You know what that means right?" Blair asked.

Before Belle had a chance to reply, Rye who was sitting quietly for this whole time suddenly raised up. "What?!" He looked at the girl shocked, trying to get some answers.

"Yes Rye" Belle said while turning sideways to the boy. "I knew whilst coming here that if it goes wrong not only Andy and Mikey will hate me, but I'll also have to leave. I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't agree for that."

"Of course I wouldn't.. that's... that's crazy." He replied still surprised and hurt at both of them for lying to him. "You have no right to fire her for their actions" he said angrily, turning back to Blair. His attitude to the situation changed completely, as much as he loved his main manager, he was too rough on some aspects.

"Rye..." Belle whispered quietly, putting her hand on his arm, trying to calm him down. She didn't want them to have an argument, she wanted to solve it in a nice way.

Even though this action calmed Rye down a little, he didn't stop speaking, "I understand that we should treat Roadtrip very seriously but I don't want it to affect our private lives. I want to have wife one day; children, family." He said, "I see how happy Mikey and Andy are with the girls... and if their happiness means the end of roadtrip then go on. Because as much as I love this band, I'm not letting my friends suffer because of it." He said calmly, but with confidence and strength. He shook his head at the end, almost as if he didn't believe this situation was actually happening in real life. He left the room straight after.