Chapter 39- The Explanation

" Hyung, calm down".

Everyone in the room looked where the voice came from. There, at the door was a guard. The guard at the main door a while ago. Jisan frowned and looked at him. The young guard removed his cap and his almost silver hair fell out. It was already long at the sides. He has a tough look on his face.

" What on earth--", Namjoon said as the young man approached Mr. Yoo.

Jisan couldn't believe her eyes. Why? Is that the real him? Why does he look like that? Why?!.

" Taehyung", Mr. Yoo said. The guard sat down beside Mr. Yoo.

" Taehyung can you still remember us?!", Jimin shouted as he was struggling from the hard grip of the guards.

The guard frowned and looked at Mr. Yoo. The head laughed and that made everyone really worried.

Taehyung didn't respond..

" Please...my son? Do you still remember me?", Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung suddenly stopped frowning and he was wide eyed when he saw his mother. His expression turned soft but he didn't move.

" He may remember something Mrs. Kim but not much", Mr. Yoo said.

" He called me hyung!", Baekhyun shouted angrily.

" Well, it's a sign of respect. He's annoyed that you're shouting", Mr. Yoo retorted. " So as you can see, Taehyung here is no longer the Taehyung you've known and you people are no longer the people Taehyung have known".

Then Jisan sobbed. The serum was injected already.

"Taehyung here is no longer tha Taehyung you've known and you people are no longer the people Taehyung have known".

Taehyung was just looking at everybody. Everyone before him is so sad. He can't take it anymore.

" Mr. Yoo can we stop this prank? It's not good anyway", Taehyung whispered to the superior. Mr. Yoo came to his senses. " Besides, it's hurting them more. I don't want them to feel like this".

Mr. Yoo placed a hand on his shoulders and gave him an approving smile. " Go on, my boy".

" Everyone", Taehyung started. The people in the room looked at him. " I'm sorry...".

" You don't need to feel Taehyung, I know you don'y remember me anymore..", Jisan said but then Taehyung approached her and hugged her. " T..Taehyung?".

The guards stopped holding them all and they were shocked.

" I'm sorry that this went so far..it hurted your feelings. Well, me and Mr. Yoo, well I actually planned to prank you all that I got injected with a serum, and Mr. Yoo here is a good actor and--".

Before he could continue, Jisan slapped him. " Yah! It's not a funny prank! You made us scared you crazy tit!".

" I said I'm sorry", Taehyung said while holding his cheek.

" Taehyung?", Mrs. Kim said. Taehyung ran to his mother and hugged her. " My son!".

" Mother! I missed you so much!", Taehyung cried. Baekhyun joined the hug. They are such a sweet family. Jisan smiled and Mrs. Park gave her a small tap. Mr. Yoo joined them and Mrs. Park rolled her eyes at him. Taehyung's friends smiled at how their long lost friend became happy.

" Yoo, it's not funny prank you twat", Mrs. Park said. " You look so evil".

" Haha, don't make it serious. Taehyung made it up", Mr. Yoo said while laughing.

Taehyung released from the hug and kissed his mother's forehead. He also hugged his brother. " Oh my bro, didn't know you'd say that". Baekhyun rolled his eyes and smiled.

After that, Taehyung went to his friends. Jin was already crying and Yoongi nudged him. " Guys! I missed you!".

" Ah our V", Namjoon said. " As always, a little prankster".

" Yah Taehyung, why did you do that? It's really scary", Hoseok said while frowning. Taehyung just laughed.

" Oh my Taehyung! Atlas, another good youngest in the house!", Jin said. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

" You look like a mother Jin hyung, stop it", Jungkook said with a sigh.

Everyone in the room were happy.

" Mr. Yoo, you're a good actor by the way, you should be an actor, eapecially an antagonist", Jimin said and everyone laughed.

" By the way, I'm sorry that I cussed", Jin apologized while blushing.

" It made us really surprised like ' this hyung can swear too what the fuck' ", Yoongi said and Jin punched him playfully on the shoulders.

" Since everyone was okay, we'll have a party tomorrow. I already booked a hotel reception at 7:30 p.m", Mr. Yoo said. They cheered.

Taehyung hugged his mother again. Even Mrs. Park.

Then he came face to face with his one only. His love. His girlfriend. Jisan. " My Jisan...I'm really sorry", he said. Jisan just smiled.

" It's okay now atleast you already saw your family and friends", Jisan said. " I'm happy for you Taehyung". He smiled and cupped Jisan's cheek and wiped it with his thumb. Jisan could already feel his breath on her lips.

This feeling was always magical, she thought.

Then, their lips met and they hugged each other. Jisan wrapped her arms around his neck and Taehyung placed his hands on her waist. They are such a sweet couple.

" Ahem..uhh", someone cleared his throat. They both stopped and blushed. Everyone laughed.

" So tomorrow everyone, wear your best outfit. I'll other guest too", the head said.

" I can't wait!", Hoseok cheered. " That would be really fun!".

They all left the Asylum and thanked Mr. Yoo even though some of them is still annoyed at him, well not that much anymore.

" Hey..Jisan?", Baekhyun said. Jisan looked at him and smiled.

" Yes?".

" I don't know how to thank you, but I'm just happy that my brother made it because of your help", he said with a smile.

" It's okay Baekhyun, actually it's really hard but once you trust what you feel, you can make it".

" And what is that feeling, may I ask?", Baekhyun asked with a smirk. Jisan laughed because he really looks like Taehyung when he do that.

" It's positivity, but one time I losed hope but that doesn't stop me to fight".

" Ooh". They both laughed.

" Taehyung, that haircolor fits you", Jimin said and placed his arms around his shoulders. " And we didn't notice that you're the guard at the door. Such a good actor Taehyungie".

" Thanks Chim hyung", the boy said. " And what the hell, why Taehyungie?". Jimin laughed.

They all went back to their houses. Mrs. Park and Jisan are happy that everything was already fine.

Well, it is.

........................................................................

The end!

Joke! There's still a party hahaha. But anyway, there are still two chapters left. Yeah, the party and the epilogue. Stay tuned guys! Haha.

Btw, Mr. Yoo and Mrs. Park will have some moments on the next chapter. Haha.

- Zoe