Chapter 31

I don't know what can be the title of this chapter. Help me guys haha.

.......................................................................

Mr. Yoo can't believe what happened. He was red in anger. Mrs. Park couldn't do anything. " Why did they escape?! I need the patient!", he angrily shouted.

" Mr. Yoo, I'm sorry about what happened. Jisan didn't mean to--".

" It's your daughter who ruin everything!".

Mrs. Park can't still focus. The fact that her daughter ran away disturbed her. But now, the head is blaming her daughter.

" Mr. Yoo!! You're being petulant!", Mrs. Park exclaimed. Mr. Yoo turned his head to the annoyed lady. " How can you be so selfish?".

" You don't know what I feel--".

" I know it Yoo! Stop being so selfish!". Mr. Yoo couldn't believe it. She just called him by his name. It is quiet informal too him. " How are you so blind? You can't see the fact Patient 95 is normal now! Why do you need to make him forget his family and friends?!".

Mr. Yoo looked down. He shook his head. " I don't know...".

" See?! You've change now Yoo", Mrs. Park said. " The Yoo that I know is not like that. Not selfish".

Then it was silence. Mrs. Park is still thinking about Jisan. Jisan, why do you need to do this? Why? I can't lose you this time..I will help you, she thought. I hope you get back.

" Hana..".

Mrs. Park looked at Mr. Yoo. He was looking at her with sadness in his eyes. Sadness and regret. He also called her by her first name. Many years passed since they address each other informally again.

" Yes?"

" I'm sorry that I'm so selfish", he said. " I'm sorry that I blamed your daughter".
Mrs. Park frowned when he said the last part. It just made her miss Jisan more. She didn't answer. " Hana?".

" Its's okay...".

It was another silence. Mrs. Park got her phone and tried to contact Jisan. She texted and called her but no one answered. Mrs. Park was about to exit the room but the head spoke.

" Hana..I'll try to fix this problem up". She looked at him.

" You should". Then she left.

***

Jungkook was sitting on his chair, drinking coffee. He missed Jisan. He also feel sorry but Namjoon already told him that Jisan accepted his apology.

" Jungkook, wanna go to the hangout place?", Yoongi asked. He shook his head.

" I'm not going there until V hyung return home", he answered.

" Oh".

Suddenly, Jungkook's phone vibrated. It was a notification. He checked it and it was from Mrs. Park so he opened it quickly.

From: Mrs. Park

Jungkook,I'm sorry about the test. It was not that good and I found out that it was a horrible test. Mr. Yoo wants V to forget you all. Well, Taehyung is with Jisan. Yes, he got out of the asylum but, I think it's not a good relief because my daughter used my car and they ran away. Tell me if they go there or Taehyung's house. Jisan is not answering my calls and text, can you please try to contact her? I need to talk to them. Thank you.

His eyes widened. The fact his bestfriend was out of the asylum. But, he is with Jisan and they escaped. He frowned. Jisan is not answering Mrs. Park's calls..maybe there is something isn't right.

" Yah, why are you like that?", Jin suddenly asked. He looked at the handsome hyung who was looking at him with concern.

" Taehyung got out of the Asylum".

The friends went to him with a happy expression. " He what?!".

" OMG, I can't wait to see him again!".

" I really miss our Bwi, I want to hug him, poor boy".

" Is he going home now? I want to know".

Jungkook stood up, his fist clenched.

" He is with Jisan. They escaped using Mrs. Park's car. Mrs. Park told me that the test is not good. I don't know where they went but she told me to contact Jisan".

The smile on their faces faded and became serious. " I hope they go here", Hoseok said.

" What kind of test is it? Why is it bad?", Namjoon asked.

" I don't exactly know but from what Mrs. Park told me, I think it's not a kind of test at all. The head wants V hyung to forget us". The others are shocked.

" The fuck? How can he do that?", Yoongi asked. Jungkook shrugged. He got his phone and swiped to find Jisan's number.

" The thing I'm going to do right now is to contact Jisan and ask where they are", he said. The phone was ringing on the other line but it was ended. Jisan didn't answer it!. " Fuck, what the hell?".

" She didn't answer, right?", Jimin asked.

" Yes".

" Maybe she has a plan or..I think they escaped because Asylum guards will be looking for them now", Namjoon said.

" He's right. I think we need to visit Mrs. Kim and tell her about her son", Yoongi said.

They all agreed.

.....................................................................

So that's it guys. Yep, its crappy af. Haha, btw I miss Jinhee a.k.a desperate bish in this story. I didn't write some recent chapters with her in it yet. Lol. Maybe she's dead? Hahaha.

By the way again, thank you for reading! Mwahh!!

- Zoe