Chapter 17- The Visit

Omg, chapter 17. This is getting far hehe.

Jisan: Good Zoe

Me: Thanks

Jungkook: Hey Zoe, can I ask you something?

Me: Yes

Jungkook: Do you know Angelica?

Me: No--wait, who?

Jungkook: Angelica. Dax.

Me: Yes yes I know her, why? :)

Jungkook: Tell her she's great :)

Me: Okay!! :)

Jisan: Oh Kookie has a crush!

Jungkook: What? Kookie? You gave me nickname.

Jisan: Isn't that cute?

Jungkook: Kind of. But I'm cuter

Jisan: Shut up, you're not yet at the level of V's handsomeness

Jungkook: Yeah yeah, fine..

Me: Okay. Stop it you two.

......................................................................

Jisan sat on her bed. It been some few days from now on. She's worried about Taehyung. She thinks he really need her right now, but her mother doesn't give her permissions yet. She sighed and wished she was with V this time in order to help him. And the shaded picture still question her mind.

" You're spacing out". She looked at Jungkook who just entered the room. Jisan sighed and covered her face with pillow.

" Uhg..I really want to go to the asylum right now..". Jungkook smiled a bit then aproached her.

" Jisan, I know that you really wanted to help my bestfriend, but, don't get angry if I say this", he said. " I think, you're just wasting your time. The asylum has strict orders and they won't let Taehyung out. You'll get tired and--".

" Stop Jungkook". She looked at him seriously. " I'm not wasting my time on him, how could you say that to your bestfriend? Are you trying to say that he's a burden?".

His eyes widened and his mouth open. " I..I didn't mean that..of course he's not a burden! I'm saying that, whatever you do, okay let's say you helped him, but, as I told you, the Asylum won't let him out..".

" Jungkook..okay, I understand now..but still, I will help him". She looked at the window. " I missed him..".

" Yeah, me too..I miss his craziness..he's funny self..", Jungkook said while smiling as he recalled the memories with Taehyung. " I suddenly remember the time when he and Namjoon hyung spray painted near the train station and they got caught".

" What, they did that?", Jisan said, intrigued.

" Haha yeah. They are caught but ran again". He sighed. " But a day came, when when we arrived at our 'place' near Carousel Park, we saw him lying there, facing the sky while holding a picture and his expression is different but changed when he saw us. I'm really worried about him, I thought he has problems and never told us..then another day, that's the day we found out that he killed his father and he's thrown to the asylum".

" I can feel him..his loneliness". Jisan stood up and went near the window. " The first time I saw him, I'm both scared and curious about him. He has that sharp look at me when we first met, at the asylum..but back some years ago, he's crying and I offered him lollipop". She smiled at the memory of her and Taehyung when they are still kids.

" Speaking of that kid thing, did you tell him already? That you are the girl he used to play at the park?", he asked.

" Not yet. I'm not ready..It may affect the wall between us and I don't want to break it..he might get angry that if he knows about it". Jungkook frowned.

" No one gets angry when you tell the truth. Yes, it might surprise him but I know he'll get happy if he knows that you're the mystery lollipop girl he's been looking for years".

" Hmm..I hope so".

" Have hope".

Jisan smiled and hugged Jungkook. He was a bit shock but hugged her back while tapping her.

" Thank you Jungkook, you're a great friend". They parted from the hug and stared at the window. Jisan frowned when she saw someone. " Wait..is that Jinhee?".

" What?". He looked at down the window. Yes, it was Jinhee. " What the hell is that bitch doing here?".

" I don't know and she's..talking to my mother". They observe the two. It seems like Jinhee is forcing something to Mrs. Park. " I wonder what they are talking about?".

" You should go down there and beat the hell out of her", Jungkook said as he playfully punch her but she's not responding so he stopped smiling. " Hey".

" Wait..". Jinhee suddenly looked up and smirked then rode her car again. " She's really up to something and I need to ask mother".

Jisan immediatley went out if the room and Jungkook followed her behind. Then, they saw Mrs. Park.

" Mrs. Park", Jungkook greeted.

" Yes my dears?". Mrs. Park sat down and looks like she's pissed.

" Mother, I saw you talk to Jinhee a while ago", Jisan said. " What are you talking about?".

" Why do you care?", Mrs. Park asked. She  facepalmed.

" Mom are you okay?". Mrs. Park slapped her hands to the table and it made Jisan and Jungkook jumped a bit.

" That girl is annoying me, begging for me to hire her as my assistant on Taehyung". Jisan's eyes widened.

" No way! She's in danger!", Jungkook said.

" What did you do mom?". Mrs. Park remained silent. " Mom what did you do?".

" I denied". The two sighed in relief. " I wouldn't let her. I told her the rules".

" Good..". Jisan looked at the and frowned. I really hate that girl, she thought.

***

Taehyung is silent in his room. " Its been few days now, she's not visiting me here". He facepalmed and buried himself underneath the covers. He managed it even he wears the depressing straight jacket.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Taehyung immediatley sat down. " She's here". He smiled and waited as the door opened. Then, a girl came in and his smile faded from his face.

" Jinhee?".

........................................................................

Woah! So this is chapter 17! Haha. Sorry guys. Anyway, I'm excited for the next chapters! I'm going to add new characters and yeah, more cliffhangers. Haha, I'm not good at making it. 😊😀 Thank you guys!! Im so happy you still support this even I'm a slow updater 😊😘 love you guys!!

Btw, who can make here some trailer? Haha. I just want to make some trailer for this story hehe😊😳

- Zoe