Chapter 34- The Unexpected Event

The sun was almost setting up. The ground smells like rain with dry leaves. The air was a bit cold. Jisan opened her eyes and saw V, infront of her, sleeping. She sighed and went to check her phone.

It's great that she charged her phone back at home but another thing, she missed her mom. She bit her lip and stumbled to the floor then looked at the sleeping man. She smiled and kissed his cheeks.

Taehyung waked up and saw Jisan smiling at him. " Good morning..Taetae", Jisan said. Taehyung frowned and chuckled.

" Since when did you call me Taetae?". The girl shrugged with a smile then stood up and looked outside. " Hmm Jisan, do you think they will find us here?".

" I'm pretty sure its a no". Taehyung stood up and went behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. " Yah".

" Jisan..I always wanted to be with you", he whispered to her ear, sending shivers to her spine. She blushed. " You're blushing, how cute".

" Pfft, Taehyung your hair is getting longer. You should get a new haircut", Jisan said as she ruffled her man's hair. Taehyung pouted.

" Nope. I like this one", he said.

" Aish this boy".

" Aren't you hungry? Do you want me to cook for you?", the boy said as he remove himself from Jisan. The girl laughed.

" What are you going to cook? I told you its only snacks".

" Ohh yeah I forgot, but wait..", he said as he looked through the plastic bags. " There is a prepared canned goods here. You can eat it without cooking".

" There is?", Jisan asked. " Oh well, we need plate".

" There are plates here. I washed them yesterday", he said as he got three plates. " They smell..they smell like plate". Jisan rolled her eyes and chuckled.

Taehyung wiped the plates and put the food on it. He also got spoon and forks with him to complete it. " Voila. The food is ready".

" Hmm good, lets eat?", Jisan said as she sat down. They started eating. They ate silently but suddenly, there came a sound coming from the outside. They stopped eating and stared at each other. " What was that?".

The patient stood up and look through the window. His eyes suddenly became wide then closed the window carefully. He looked at Jisan. " Jisan, there's a ghost outside".

" Damn Taehyung stop it, I'm serious", Jisan whispered. Taehyung was still serious and peeked through the hole of the window.

" Yeah, there's a damn woman walking outside the cabin. An old woman probably with a creepy dress and look on her face", Taehyung whispered as he lock the door.

" Maybe she needs help? Or maybe this cabin was hers?", Jisan softly said as she stood up and went to the door. Taehyung stopped her.

" Jisan no. She has axe with her", he whispered.

" What?".

* bang!*

They both jumped and held each other. " Yah Taehyung maybe the woman owns this cabin and we locked the door thats why she has an axe? Lets open it for her".

" No. Just listen to me, Jisan", Taehyung said. " That woman. I saw her dress. She came from Kliff Asylum, we passed by it yesterday, that woman is insane and probably escaped too".

" So...".

" So guards will be looking for her right now", he said. " We should hide".

" Hide? Why?", Jisan asked.

" Because of the guards".

" They are from different asylum. Its far away from Henkins. Don't worry".

" But what if--".

" Just trust me Taehyung", Jisan said. The woman outside is screaming so loud and kept on scratching the door.

" This woman is really crazy", Taehyung said. Jisan was silent for a minute, thinking how really Taehyung was sent to an asylum, comparing to the woman outside. She sighed.

Then, voices of men shouting can be heard outside. Taehyung clutched to Jisan. " There! There she is!". But then the door broke and the crazy woman ran inside, straight to Jisan. Her eyes was reddish and her face was full of dirt. The woman lifted the axe but she was shot by a guard. " Get her!".

" You youngsters there, are you okay? Wait..", the guard with beard said but stopped and looked at V. He looked through his folders and got some papers.

Jisan looked at Taehyung. He was staring at the guard, his eyes full of fear. He gulped and stared straight. " Taehyung..", she whispered.

The other guards entered the cabin, searching it. " Sir, I think he's the patient Mr. Yoo was looking for".

Taehyung frozed. They need to run but there are many guards blocking the door, the only way for their escape.

" He is! The crazy killer!". Jisan looked at V and then they run. They tried getting through the guards but one guard caught Taehyung.

" Get off me!", Taehyung cried. Jisan tried to fight the guards but she was held by two guards and a gun pointed at her.

" Taehyung! You need to escape!", Jisan said. Taehyung looked at Jisan with sadness in his eyes while the guards are dragging him out of the cabin. Jisan couldn't believe that he didn't fight.

He was gone..

He will be taken to the asylum again..

Her eyes was full of tears and she looked at the guards. " Miss, I think you should stay here. That patient is dangerous, why are you with him?".

" I saved him from that wacky asylum", she spat. " And he's not dangerous".

" He killed his father if I may inform you", the guard said. Jisan rolled her eyes.

" I know but he's different now!". She tried to let go of the guard's grip but she can't.

" Miss, if you still want to be alive, go home and don't try to find patient 95 again". The guards let her go and she ran. She can't control herself from sadness. The only thing she could do is to go home.

She knows that Taehyung's family and friends will be looking for him when she gets back. Jisan started the engine and drove away from the forest.

It's pointless..

........................................................................

I'm so sorry that I didn't update for months. I've been busy and damn my grades went down, only a few added points. So, this one is a bit long update.

Thanks for reading!

- Zoe