Chapter 9- The Teddy Bear

Soo guys, this is chapter 9 of Patient 95. I hope you like this one, and haha, sorry for my bad grammar.

Jisan sat quietly on her bed. That encounter with Jinhee is so horrible. She looked at her phone. It's still 12:30 so she need to have lunch. Instead of standing up, she laid down and stared at her ceiling. The way Jinhee held her arms reminds Jisan of her master. She's also a monster.

Then suddenly, an image appeared in her head. She doesn't know what it is. It's a place, and it looks familiar. She closed her eyes and tried to visualize the place again, but she can't.

" Uhg", she said to herself. " That place is quiet  familiar..". She stood up and went downstairs to the kitchen to eat lunch. After that, she planned on going to the asylum.

She showered and changed her clothes. Their car is not in the garage so she'll be riding a bus. She waited until a bus arrived. Jisan entered the bus and found a vacant seat beside a guy. The guy is sleeping. I hope that he don't mind me sitting here beside him, she thought.

She sat down and stared at the guy beside her. Her eyes widened when she suddenly remembered something. This guy is familiar. His blonde hair is familiar.

" What are you looking at?", he suddenly asked. Jisan was frozen. This guy is kinda scary.

" Uhm nothing, just..", she said but stopped as she saw the guy's face. His nose is scrunched up and his mouth is slightly open.

" Yah, I don't care, just don't look at me", he said. Jisan immediatley turned her head away from the guy. " Wait..". Jisan didn't avert a single eye. " I know you".

" What? You know me?", Jisan asked, still not looking, but she can see the guy nod his head.

" You're Jisel right?", he said. Jisan frowned.

" Jisel?", she asked. " I'm not Jisel".

" Aish..Jisan!", he said. She nodded. " Hmm..Rapmonster told me about you".

" Pardon?", Jisan asked.

" I mean, Namjoon. I believe that you already met each other back on the tea shop", The guy said. " I'm Yoongi by the way, sorry if I'm like a shit a while ago". Jisan nodded and still not looking at Yoongi. " Hey, you can look at me now".

" Sorry", Jisan said.

" I heard that you are helping our friend, Taehyung", he said. Jisan nodded. " I hope you do your best to help our bff".

" Yes", Jisan said. " I'm going to do my best".

" Where are you going by the way?", Yoongi asked.

" Henkins Asylum", Jisan said. Yoongi nodded.

" Okay okay", he said. " Oh, there you are". Jisan looked at the window, and yes, they arrived at the asylum.

" Uh bye, Yoongi", Jisan said. She got off from the bus.

She entered the asylum and immediatley went to Room 95. She peeked and saw no one, but Taehyung, drawing something on the wall. She slowly opened the door and Taehyung immediatley looked at her.

" Hi Jisan", he said with a blank face. Jisan smiled and sat on the chair before her. V followed so they are across each other.

" Well, do you want to tell me what I have found out?", Jisan asked. Some part of her is telling her no and some part of her is telling her yes.

" I think I know it already", Taehyung said as he played the ballpen with his hands. " You know my real name".

" H..how? How do you..know?", Jisan stuttered. V smirked.

" I just know", he said. " You said you wanted to help me".

" Oh..that", Jisan said. Taehyung sighed and looked at her. He just stared at her eyes.

" I kissed you, didn't I?", Taehyung suddenly said. Jisan blushed.

" Actually..yes", Jisan answered.

" I'm sorry", he said.

" It's okay", Jisan answered. Then, it was a complete silence. She felt uneasy but Baekhyun's story came into her head. Then, she can saw Taehyung drawing something on the paper.

At first, it was stick figure of a boy on the wall, second, a girl.

" Jisan", Taehyung suddenly said. Jisan looked at him with a questioning look. " Can I ask you something?". She nodded. " Do you know the feeling when you see your mother being brutally abuse by your father?".

Her eyes widened a bit and kinda hurt her. She knows that Taehyung is hiding something deep behind those words.

" Uh..no..", Jisan answered. " But I think, it's hard".

" Yes it is", Taehyung said. " Jisan, can you do something for me?".

" Uhmm..yes as long as it will be good", she agreed but V frowned.

" Why? Do you think I'll order you to kill someone?", Taehyung said. " Am I that bad to you?".

" No! I mean, you're good, what do you want?", Jisan asked.

" Teddy Bear", he answered.

Teddy Bear. Jisan sighed. I think it's his mother's gift to him and he wanted it, she thought.

" Okay", she said.

" You don't need to buy me one", Taehyung said. " I have my own and you need to find it". Jisan nodded. Then, silence again. They stared at each other.
" Jinhee..".

Taehyung stood up and went back to the place he is sitting at before Jisan entered his room. He looked at Jisan again.

" Go now..", Taehyung said. Jisan stood up.

" Fine", Jisan said. " Bye, Taehyung".

She exited the room and went outside the asylum and sat at the bench near the parking lot.

Then, she saw some scene. Some scene inside her mind.

Scene that urged her to find the park.

.....................................................................

HELLO! Joke! Haha. So, this is getting really far now. Thanks for the people who are reading and voting for this book. And also thanks to my goddess bestfriend @yuritaesoo for supporting my book. Thanks mhen!

Anyway, thanks for reading!

-Zoe