Chapter 33- The Home Visit

As what as they planned, they went to the Kim Residence to talk to Taehyung's mother. " Namjoon hyung, you tell them about our friend". But before they enter the gate, they heard someone.

" Guys, it's me". They looked at the direction where it came from. It was Jinhee. The group were shocked to see her visiting their bestfriend's house.

" Now what do you want, you bitch?", Jungkook asked, approaching her. Jinhee stopped walking and looked down. She was so sad. " What?!".

" I just wanted to say sorry for all of my mistakes. For ruining Taehyung and Jisan. For all. I didn't mean it. Maybe I was just so desperate to think Taehyung will still love me, but I already had to admit it..this is all my fault. That's why I came here to see Mrs. Kim and say my apologies too..".

The group looked at her with a judging look. " Now you feel sorry?! Do you even know what happened to V and Jisan?! They escaped and we can't find them!", Yoongi snapped.

" Yoongi, it's still not good to yell at women. Let's say she messed up all this things but still, she's a lady", Jin said, as he took hold of Yoongi's shoulder.

" I know..it's really my fault. I can't control it. My conscience is eating me so I took the courage to go here", Jinhee said, a tear suddenly fell off from her eye. She was crying. It looks like she really regret all those things.

" Enough of the drama, we'll talk about this later. We're here for Mrs. Kim", Namjoon said. " Jinhee, you'll come with us inside".

" Yes, thank you", she said as she wipe her tears. Jungkook sighed and went to the front door. He knocked twice and the door opened, revealing Mrs. Kim.

" Oh boys, what brings you here?", she said, a hint of hope in her eyes. She scanned the group and saw Jinhee. The girl lowered her head. " And Jinhee?".

" Yes Mrs. Kim", Jinhee said.

" Mrs. Kim can we go in?", Jungkook asked. Mrs. Kim opened the door widely and let then in. Baekhyun went down from the stairs and saw the boys.

" What's going on mother?", he asked.

" Uhmm Baek can you make some juice for them? I think they're here for a reason", the mother said. Baekhyun looked at Jinhee and frowned. He just sighed and went to the kitchen.

The boys sat down with Jinhee. Namjoon is left standing near the couch with his arms crossed.

" What brings you here?", Mrs. Kim asked. Namjoon sighed.

" Mrs. Kim, we are here to tell you about your son", Namjoon said. " Taehyung is out of the asylum".

Mrs. Kim was wide eyed. " Really?! Is he returning home now?!". But she stopped when she saw the faces of the guys not changing.

" He's with Jisan. They escaped and Jisan used Mrs. Park's car. We didn't know where they went. We tried contacting them but no one is answering".

Baekhyun came back with the juices and gave each of them. " They escaped?", he asked.

" Yes".

" Oh God...", Mrs. Kim said.

" The reason is, Taehyung has a test but..it's far from a test. The head wants him to forget about us all. Mrs. Park also said that the head is going to inject something but Jisan came and saved him", Jungkook said.

" I hope they are doing well", Mrs. Kim said as she wiped a tear.

" Don't worry Mrs. Kim, I'm sure they'll come back safely", Hoseok assured the mother. Jinhee stood up and approached Mrs. Kim.

" Mrs. Kim, can I talk to you for a minute?", she asked. The other guys looked at her.

" Of course". The two women went to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, the other guys is silent in the living room.

" Where do you think they can be?", Jimin asked.

" I think..far away from here", Yoongi answered.

" Probably", Jungkook muttered.

" Why is Jinhee here?", Baekhyun suddenly asked.

" She went here to ask an apology", Jin answered. " Still, we can't think if we'll accept it or not but the way she said it looks like she's really regretting it".

" Jinhee became a real bitch after the break up, well she's the one who left Taehyung, but she's too desperate for him", Jimin said. " Is there something wrong with her?".

" Maybe because she was so scared about our bestfried that's why she left him, in our part that's a good riddance but Taehyung's part is not. I remember him saying that Jinhee is so whiny but he still loves her. Yep, he did love her. He almost killed Jungkook", Namjoon added as he looked at the youngest while raising a brow.

" What?".

" Nothing".

Then, Jinhee and Mrs. Kim came back. Jinhee was looking so sad. " Jinhee, it's all fine now. I forgive you", the mother said. Jinhee smiled slightly.

" Thank you Mrs. Kim", she said. She looked at the boys who are looking at her with a judging look, especially Baekhyun.

" Now you gave your apology, you may get out of here now", he said. Mrs. Kim was shocked.

" Baekhyun, how dare you said that? I already forgave her. Nothing to worry about", Mrs. Kim said as she approached the guy who was rolling his eyes.

" Uhmm..Mrs. Kim, we'll send you further news if we find some details about the two", Yoongi said.

" We'll go now. Mrs. Kim, please take care", Namjoon said. They opened the door and gave the family a smile.

" Thank you guys", Mrs. Kim said. They went out of the house and notice Jinhee is still sad.

" Hey you, we can't forgive you", Hoseok said. " but you can still visit here and we can still talk but don't expect that we'll let V and Jisan near you".

" Yes..I'm sorry", she said. Jinhee sighed. " I'll leave now". She turned and walked away.

" Guess we need to be more attentive on news. We should tell Mrs. Park that we talked to Mrs. Kim", Jungkook said.

" Yep, you're right JK", Namjoon said.

" Since when did you call me JK?", he asked, raising a brow. They chuckled.

" Aww come on, let's be positive for now. Let's think that V and Jisan are safe", Namjoon said as he nudged Jungkook.

" Fine".

Then, they went away.

........................................................................

Hi my readers! I'm back. Gosh, this is a new update and sorry for the random ending. Haha, did you miss Jinhee? Hehehe.

Uhg, I hate Journalism, I can't think of a way how to write my editorial like duh, Mathematics is easier than this subject, I'm not a freaking journalist.

- Zoe