Chapter 19- The Story

Yas! Just one chapter then this will be 20!! 😊😊

V: Is it close to the end?

Me: Not yet my dear bwi..you'll meet new people

V: New people huh?

Me: Yes..

V: Okay, I already want to marry Jisan..

Me: Uhg, don't excite yourself..

V: But I'm marrying her right?

Me: Just shut up, will you?

......................................................................

" So..Taehyung, let's get serious for now", Jisan said as she sat on the chair she used to sit when she's asking V some questions. " Can you tell me your story?".

" My story?". Jisan nodded. " You won't like it Jisan".

" Wait a minute..I suddenly remember", she said. " The picture..your family picture, why is there a shade on your father's face?".

Taehyung stopped for a moment then he sighed. " It's..it's because I hate him".

" Why?".

" Because he always hurt my mother", he spat. Jisan looked down. " Fathers don't hurt mothers".

" Yes. That's right".

It was silence but Taehyung spoke again, " I know you will hate me after you hear this". Jisan raised a brow and looked at him. " I killed him".

It doesn't surprise her anymore but the fact that Taehyung is the one who said this still bother her a bit.

" Oh..", she said. She looked at the patient who was staring at the window. " I know it's hard for you but you shouldn't do that, he's still your father".

" He's not my real father", he said. " I'm just an orphan but mother loved me like her own son".

" We're the same Taehyung...to be honest", she said. " I'm an orphan too". Taehyung looked at her with a surprise expression.

That made Taehyung also curious about Jisan. He also wanted to know about Jisan.

" Yah, tell me your story".

Jisan looked at the patient. She can see the hint of curiosity in V's eyes.

" I..uhm, are you serious?". The patient nodded. " Okay..we both had dark past". Jisan sighed. " So it's like this".

" I'm an orphan. I was orphaned by Mister Jang. He had been a great father to me. I loved him that time. He let me play at the park. I also had siblings. I was happy back then. He took care of me. Then, it was my 13th birthday but we didn't celebrate. That's the time when they started treating me like an animal. Always beating me, giving overload chores, non stop bullying by my siblings..that is it. I thought I would be happy with that. They didn't feed me anymore. I was weak back then. One day, my master woke me up and yelled at me to do the chores. He started beating me with a belt and his kids, cheering for him. His son said to kill me already and his daughter agreed. I was really scared and sad that time. I don't know what to do. He got a knife at his hands then slice through my skin and I yelled in pain..that's why I have scars here", Jisan said while pointing at her arms. " Now, someone came and helped me. That's Mrs. Park. My mother. He told my master to stop because it's too enough. She held my hands and we went outside the house and to her car. I was bleeding hard so she got some water and towels. She took care of me like a mother. She brought me to her house, far from my master's home. At first, I was also scared at her that she might also beat or hurt me, but no, she's a real mother. She feed me and loved me. Then, I grew strong and went to school. I met new friends. Then, it was summer and I knew about my mother's work which is here in this asylum. I really wanted to help her as a payback on what she did back then. She accepted and that's when I met you, Taehyung".

Taehyung's mouth is open and Jisan smiled because of that.

" I hate your master. He even sliced your pretty skin", he said and Jisan blushed. " So..is that all?".

" Hmm yes". Taehyung pouted.

" I wanna know how you play with other kids", he said with a smile. Her heart skip a bit. What if he might know that it's her?
" What park do you go?".

" Uhm..I can't remember".

" You're lying, Jisan", he said with a sigh. " I can see it in your eyes".

" Fine. Carousel Park". V's eyes widened.

" I used to play there!", he cheerfully said. " But, I miss my bestfriend, hmm, if you also used to play there then I think I already saw you but we're not friends".

" Haha. Maybe", Jisan said.

" Uhmm...Jisan?".

" Yes V?".

" Well, I dreamed about my past on the Carousel Park", he said. " When my bestfriend introduced herself, I can't hear her name".

" Oh", she said. " But..but if you had the chance to remember or hear her name, what do you think will it be?".

" Hmmm...something like Sanni or Jane, but I know her name is prettier than my guess and she's also pretty". Jisan blushed and smiled. " Why are you blushing?".

" Haha. You're a sweet guy Taehyung, your bestfriend is lucky", she said.

" Yes, she's lucky..very lucky", he said. " But I don't know where to find her and this asylum doesn't let me out even if I only wanted to go the garden of this asylum, they won't let me".

" Woah. This asylum has garden?", she asked while looking at window. V nodded. " Hmm how new to me".

" Let's go there?".

........................................................................

I'm still crying. Uhg..next time, I'll earn money so I can go to the concert!!

Anyway, let's not talk about it, it made me really sad..😢😢😢

So. Thanks guys for reading and yes, Chapter 20 is next!!

- Zoe