Chapter 13- The Pleasure

CHAPTER 13!! I'M SO EXCITED TO FINISH THIS BOOK!! HEHE, I think, this will be 20+ chapters..so..😊

Jisan: Hey, I'm not yet finish on helping Taehyung! Are you gonna finish the book?!!

Me: No way, there are still 'sweet chapters' coming so yeah.😂

Jisan: What do you mean by sweet?

Me: Sweet as candy..hehe

P. S. There is some meaning on that title..pleasure✌😝 and the video omg

.......................................................................

After some minutes, Jisan felt uneasy because of the silence. " Jisan, can I request something?". She looked at V who was looking at her too.

" Y..yes?", Jisan said. Taehyung approached her and cupped her cheeks and rested his forehead to hers. Jisan doesn't know what to do. He's been acting so weird. She could feel his breath. It's like, he is smelling her, it sent goosebumps to her. " V?".

" Hmm?", he huskily asked. He suddenly bite her ear.

" Ah", she breathed out. " T..Taehyung..". V stopped and looked at her with a smirk.

" So..this is what I'm requesting..", V said, his hands travelling to her waist. Jisan's heartbeat is so fast. V whispered to her ear. " Pleasure me..". Jisan's eyes widened. This guy really caught her attention since the first day. She had to admit, Jisan has a crush on V, but she's not sure on telling this to anyone, especially V.

Taehyung pressed his body to hers.  Her mind is full of thoughts. Is he doing this because he misses Jinhee that much? That broke her heart.

" Jisan...I really missed my friend", V said as he hold her hands. " Do you know her?". That made her blush.

" N..no", she answered. V sighed and rest his forehead to hers again.

" Now, my request please?", he said, his lips almost brushing to hers, his hands on her waist. Jisan couldn't take this anymore. She felt like exploding. Then, Taehyung finally kissed her. She doesn't know but she kissed back. Her legs is jelly. She can feel Taehyung lift her and bring her to the bed.

Taehyung kissed her again, his hands roaming her body. Then, they parted for air. The guy is breathing heavily, staring at her, his eyes full of lust. He licked his lips as he stared at her. Jisan could feel her face heat up and that made the patient chuckle.

" You know, you're so cute when you blush", Taehyung said while caressing her cheeks. " I had to admit, you caught my attention since the first day".

" R..really?", Jisan said and looked away. Taehyung nodded.

" But still, Jinhee kept on appearing in my mind", he continued. Jisan looked at Taehyung again.

" Oh..do you want me to tell Jinhee to visit you here?", she asked. Taehyung frowned.

" No", he simply said. " I only need you here". He hugged her. Jisan smiled and tapped his back.

" I'm always here for you", Jisan said. " V". Taehyung released from the hug and looked at her.

" Call me Taehyung", he said as he tuck Jisan's hair behind her ear.

" Taehyung", Jisan said.

" My name sounds so good when you say it", he said and kissed her again." And also, what if the time came you're going to moan it?".  This time, Taehyung is on top of Jisan. He kissed her neck and Jisan sent out a small moan. The patient looked at her again. " Cute".

He kissed her again on the neck down to her chest. " Do you mind if I remove this?", he asked tugging at her top. Jisan shook her head and Taehyung smirked as he remove her top. " You're beautiful".
Taehyung kissed her down to her navel.

" T..Taehyung", Jisan breathed out, her hands on his shoulder. Then, Taehyung removed his shirt, leaving him bare on top. Jisan blushed as she saw his a little toned abs. He's so cute, Jisan thought.

" I may not be an abs guy but I have a big package here", Taehyung said while pointing at his crotch. What a naughty guy. Jisan blushed at his dirty word. " Now..pleasure me..Jisan".

A/N: Ahem..so uhh...there's something going to happen here and gosh..okay, first time to write ahem afghjsmutjkaksd so please bear with me amd also, for underage readers, if you don't want smut then don't read. (author-nim is 14😂..i had to do it, this is really part of the plot)

Jisan's hands went to Taehyung's pants. She looked at Taehyung who is looking at her with full of want. As she unzippered his pants, she could feel the patient's hand on her head.

" Gosh..Taehyung", Jisan moaned as her hands on top of his crotch. " You're big".

" Go on Jisan", Taehyung breathed out. Jisan removed his underwear and his masculine part sprung free. Her eyes widened. It's her first time to see a guy's sex part. She could feel heat down her feminine part so she started doing her work. She started pleasuring him. " Ahg..".
Jisan looked at Taehyung.

His eyes are closed and licking his lips and his breathing is heavy. That just made Jisan more turned on.

" Fuck..Jisan..oh", he moaned. ( A/N: I can't control myself from biting my lip to control my screams)

Jisan increases her speed and that send Taehyung saying her name while moaning and groaning.

" Uhg shit..I'm close", he said. Then a second later, he releases inside her mouth. " Ahh!".

Jisan licked her lips. " I'm done", she said with a smile. She stood up and wear her shirt again.

" That was amazing, you know that?", Taehyung asked. Before Jisan could answer, he kissed her again. They make out then parted for air.

" Yes..", Jisan said. Taehyung smiled and cupped her cheeks.

" Thank you Jisan", he said.

" You're welcome".

........................................................................

ATLAST, IT'S DONE!!! SERIOUSLY, IM BLUSHING HERE RIGHT NOW!!! THANKS TO MY GRANDPA, HE GAVE ME FRENCH FRIES😝😝😂😂

Taehyung is so sexy right??!!

Anyway, thanks for supporting and it is really my first time writing something like this 😊

I know you might hate me because I'm still underage *coughs* 14 *coughs* and yeah, as what I said, this is part of the plot and planned it before writing this book. Because, there is something going to happen and I'm not going to spoil it😊😐✌

Thanks for reading again!!

Edit: I'm 17 now

- Zoe