Chapter 16- The Patient's POV

I'm back!!

V: Go away!

Me: No! I miss my readers!!

V: But they miss me more, duh!

Me: Yeah right...I'm still mad at you..

V: Why? Is that Chapter 13?

Me: Yes

V: Uhg, move on!

Me: It's hard to move on..especially when you're hurt..

V: What the, you're so corny..and are you jealous about me and Jisan?

Me: Hell no! I have my Jin and Namjoon!

Okay..this is getting too far..

......................................................................

The patient sat on his chair, playing with his pen and paper. His face is blank and he is just staring at the wall with his drawing. " Jisan, where are you?". His mind is flashing with images of Jisan. Now, he stared at the teddy bear and stood up to get it.

His hands went inside of it and got something. It is the family picture. He stared at it and his hands went inside of the teddy bear again. This time, it is a cutter. He lifted the cutter blade and started to cut the image of his father.

" You...deserve...being....killed...", he said between cutting. " I hate you". As he finished, he cut the part and save the other part with his mother and brother. " You are a monster".

He crumpled his father's image and threw it across the room. " Now, where is Jisan?".

He impatiently stood up and banged the door.

" JISAN!".

" WHERE ARE YOU?!".

" WHY YOU DIDN'T COME FOR ME?!".

" ARE YOU SICK OF ME?!".

" I'M SORRY I LET YOU DID THAT!".

" JISAN!!!!".

His screams can be heard inside the Asylum and the other patients are scared of him.

" Hey you! Stop shouting!", the guard said. Taehyung stopped and looked at him. " Good boy".

" Where..is..Jisan?", he whispered. The guard smirked and approached the door.

" She's gone. She gave blowjob to another guard", the guard teased. That made Taehyung boil with anger and glared at him.

" FUCK YOU!", he shouted and stabbed the guard through the small window of the door.

Other guards rushed to rescue the annoying guard. They opened his room and pushed him.

" You crazy patient!", the guard said as he punched V on the face. Taehyung looked at him, his face bruised. " Aww your pretty face, it's gone".

Taehyung attacked the guard but someone injected sleeping medicine to him.

And it was all black..

***

" Hi there", the girl said. The boy looked at her while crying.

" He..llo", he said while crying. The girl frowned and sat beside him.

" Why are you crying?", she asked. Idea popped inside her head. She got a lollipop inside her pocket. " Do you want a lollipop? This will make you happy".