Chapter 32- The Forest

Guys so, there will be another TaeSan moment here and btw, to make the chapter clear, you can play the song at the media. Haha :)

........................................................................

Tap. Tap. Tap.

It was raining. Jisan and Taehyung is still driving. It was already 4:30 pm and they are still on the road.

'Maybe this is already far from the village', she thought. She turned the car going to the forest. Taehyung looked at Jisan. " Don't worry, I'll stop here". She stopped the car. " It's raining, we'll just stay here Taehyung". The patient looked at his girl.

" Jisan..I really miss my family, but still, thank you for what you did", he said.

" It's okay".

They stayed there until the rain stopped. Jisan went out of the car. " Jisan, where are we going, I thought--".

" We'll find some cabin", she said. " And, we won't get back until the head change his mind".

Taehyung ran to Jisan and held her hand. They smiled at each other. The two continued to walk until they found a cabin.

It was small. There is a mini porch and a chair outside. There are no lights inside. " Jisan, there's a cabin".

" Yes...do you think someone lives there?", she asked. Taehyung shook his head. He went to the door. He tried to knock but it already opened. He peeked inside.

The room was quiet big. There is table with 7 chairs. Then, near the table, an olde couch. It was dusty. There is a room, it's door opened. There was a bed and also dusty. He went inside to check if there is a bathroom. He saw a door then opened it. It was a bathroom and it's dirty. He scrunched his nose. He turned around and saw Jisan cleaning the couch.

Jisan cough and covered her nose. " This place is dusty but we can clean it".

" I'll help you. Let's start cleaning now", Taehyung said. They looked at the cupboard and found some old duster. It's also dusty but Jisan cleaned it.

They started cleaning the cabin. " Taehyung..I completely forgot", Jisan said as she stopped wiping the table. Taehyung, who came from the room, looked at her with a questioning look. " How about our food?".

" Oh that..". Taehyung licked his lips then looked down. He's thinking how they can get food in this forest. He suddenly chuckled then looked at Jisan with a smirk. " We can eat each other, you know".

The girl's eyes widened. Taehyung burst into laughter. " Yah not funny!".

" Just joking..just joking", he said, trying to control his laughter.

" Hmmm wait..I think..".

" My idea was good?", he teased with a smirk. Jisan threw a cloth at Taehyung. The patient laughed.

" I think there are foods inside the car or maybe just snacks. I know mother would bring foods, she likes it especially when at work. I'll check it!". She ran outside. It was 20 minutes run until she got to the car again. Jisan opened the back part. Her eyes widened. " I knew it!".

She got the plastic bag full with crackers and foods. She was laughing while running. Then, she came back to the cabin. Taehyung already finished cleaning. " Woah Jisan, where did you get that?".

" I told you, there are foods", she said. " Oh and look, there are water bottles. Mother is such a cutie haha". Taehyung clapped his hands.

***

It was already 7:30 pm. " We should light a fire. It's already dry outside", Taehyung said as he went to look for a lighter and sticks.

He went out and put some sticks, leaves and stones on the ground. Jisan picked up the stones and rub it together until there was a spark. She successfully made fire. " Come on V".

They sat on a log, watching the fire ignite the darkness. It was silent, only crickets can be heard. Taehyung held Jisan's hands. Jisan rested his head on his shoulder. " Jisan..I hope we can stay like this forever, no one is bothering us, no one is seperating us".

" We can always be like this, don't worry Taehyung", Jisan assured. Taehyung took a hold of Jisan's chin and made her look at him. He closed the space between them. It was a soft kiss. They parted and smiled.

" I will marry you someday, Jisan, I promise", he said. Jisan laughed and playfully punched him.

" Asylum is still looking for you", Jisan said. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" That's why I said someday and..", he said. " I wouldn't let them catch me again. I belong to my family. I belong to you". Jisan smiled.

" Yah, you need to stop saying that". Taehyung laughed and held Jisan close to him.

***
Now playing: Surround You ( by: Echosmith) ( that's a good song guys, try listening to it =] )

They stayed there, cuddling each other until Taehyung stood up.

" Jisan, I suddenly thought of something", he said. Jisan looked at him.

" What is it, Taehyung?", she asked. Taehyung smiled at her and motioned her to stand up. Jisan sighed with a smile. She watched as Taehyung lowered his head.

I searched valleys and mountain tops
Rolling hills and ticking clocks were
All I heard, all that sound
Never thought love could be found

He bowed then looked at her again. Jisan chuckled a bit. " Hey, what are you doing?".

" Can I have this dance?", Taehyung asked as he lend his hand out. Jisan hestitated for a bit. She remembered Jungkook but shrugged it off. She smiled then took his hand.

I kept passing by every signs
Hoping one day I'll make you mine
We'll be laughing, side by side
Darling I'm thrilled to have you by,
By my side

Jisan placed her arms around Taehyung's neck. The boy placed his hand on her waist. They started swaying slowly.

Taehyung spun her around. The space between them is little. Jisan placed her arms again around his neck. Taehyung repeated what he did too.

Wherever you are
Whenever you need me
Just crawl in my arms
And I will hold you beside me..

Taehyung closed the space between them. They are kissing. He held her closer and Jisan's hand went to his hair. They are still swaying.

I want my love to surround you..
And I'll be singing it out..
I want my love to surround you..

They parted and rested there foreheads together, looking at each other's eyes.

I searched valleys and mountain tops..
Rolling hills and ticking clocks were
All I heard, all that sound
Never thought love could be found..

" Jisan..don't ever leave me..", Taehyung said.

" I won't", she answered.

" I love you..".

" I love you more..".

........................................................................

That's the update guys. I hope you liked it. It was some TaeSan chapter and I love it. Haha that song is one of my favorites. Thank you for reading guys!! Mwah mwah!!

- Zoe