Chapter 6- The Bestfriends

Jisan tapped V's back. Then, she noticed that he was now sleep so she help him get to his bed. She didn't know why she doesn't want to leave this guy without helping him. Maybe mom saw us..she wouldn't be happy about that.., she thought. And that is my very first kiss. She sighed and looked at V and stood up to exit the room.

Jisan is nervous. Her mother might not let her see V anymore or not let her help. She already saw Mrs. Park, talking one to one of the doctors.

" Excuse, mom", Jisan said. Her mother looked at her with a smile.

" Oh let's go now", Mrs. Park said. " We are going to talk about something once we arrived home". She gulped.

They drove back home. Jisan is really nervous. They went to the living room and she sat there quietly and not looking straight to Mrs. Park.

" Jisan", Mrs. Park started with a sigh. " I saw you and V..did something". There it is. Her mom really saw what happened.

" Mom I'm sorry", Jisan said.

" No, you don't have to apologize", Mrs. Park said with a smile. " But that's your first kiss right?".

" Yes", Jisan said. " Well, V is the one who kissed me". Mrs. Park nodded.

" I don't blame him, because you know..", Mrs. Park said. Jisan looked at her mother.

" V, he said that I'm similar to his girlfriend", Jisan said. " I think that is why he kissed me".

" Girlfriend or Ex-Girlfriend?", Mrs. Park said, a bit surprised to the fact that this patient had a girlfriend. Well, she can't blame him. V is just handsome..

" I don't know", Jisan asked. " That's why I feel stupid yesterday, I didn't ask Jungkook about V".

" Do you have his contact info?", Mrs. Park said.

" None", Jisan said and stared at the window. Mrs. Park sighed. " I'll try tomorrow, he might be at the tea shop".

" Are you sure?", Mrs. Park said. Jisan nodded.

Next day

She woke up early and took a shower. Her mom is gone off to the asylum. She walked down the street, near the tea shop. She looked inside.

How lucky, Jungkook is there. With someone. Another guy. She entered the tea shop and ordered some green tea. She had a courage to sit with the guys. She sat down. Now, Jungkook got shocked. And the other guy.

" Woah", Jungkook said. " Jisan, is that you?". Jisan nodded.

" Sorry if I startled you", Jisan apologized. Jungkook smiled.

" Since we have met, this is Namjoon hyung", Jungkook said. The guy with blonde hair smiled at her. He was tough looking guy yet, handsome.

" Hi there", Jisan said.

" So, what brings you here?", Jungkook asked as he drink his tea.

Jisan won't waste time. She had questions to ask.

" Well..do you mind if I ask you about V?", Jisan asked. Namjoon looked at her.

" Who? How do you know him?", Namjoon asked.

" I'm his doctor's daughter", Jisan answered. Jungkook looked at her. " And I'm helping my mother gather information about V". Namjoon nodded.

" Well, we don't mind anymore", Jungkook said. Jisan smiled.

" Thank you then", Jisan said. " Why do he call himself V? I mean, I know that's not his real name". Namjoon sighed.

" Well, we bestfriends have code names", he said.

" Code names? That's nice", Jisan said.

" His was V", Jungkook said.

" He never use his real name after the incident", Namjoon added.

Curiousity strucked her. Incident. What kind of incident?

" So, what is his name?", Jisan asked.

" V is an orphan, but no one knows his real name so they gave him one", Namjoon said. Orphan? Really? V is an orphan? They are the same. Jisan is also an orphan. That made her more puzzled.

" Thats it, Taehyung", Jungkook said. Taehyung. A nice name. That's his real name. Wait, I think I heard it before.., she thought.

" Taehyung's got completely weird", Namjoon said. Jisan frowned.

" Yeah, that's after he killed his father", Jungkook said.

Killed.

Killed his father.

Jisan got shocked about it. V killed his own father? How? What is the reason?!

" He didn't tell us at first, but we noticed him", Jungkook added. Jisan was still strucked by questions.

" We noticed his actions. Sometimes he'll look at the picture of his father", Namjoon said.

" And stab it", Jungkook said.

" He killed his father?", Jisan asked. The two nodded.

" That's why they threw him to the Asylum", Namjoon said. " His mother doesn't want him to be thrown, but the Asylum insisted that Taehyung needed a treatment".

Jisan can't stop herself.

V is so innocent, but he killed someone. His father.

Thoughts puzzled inside her brain. Knowing the patient's past was a real hit to her. And the fact, he's a killer.

" That's why Jinhee also broke up with him", Jungkook said. Jinhee. V's ex.

" Oh..that's why he kissed me", she said a bit low. Jungkook looked at her, wide eyes.

" What? Kissed you? V kissed you?", he said. Jisan was flushed.

" What? No!", Jisan defended, her cheeks heating. Namjoon's eyes turn to slits.

" V kissed you", Namjoon said with a smirk.

" Well yes", Jisan admitted. " He said that, I have similarities to her, her ex". Jungkook nodded.

" V hyung can't really stop crying when Jinhee broke up with him", Jungkook said. " He nearly killed me when I told him to stop". Jisan's eyes shot up to Jungkook.

" What? Are you serious?", Jisan asked. Namjoon nodded.

" Jungkook's sometimes a shit so..", Namjoon said but Jungkook hit him. " Joke, but really, Jungkook can be sometimes annoying".

Jisan looked at Jungkook with blank expression.

Taehyung has crazy friends..

........................................................................

Hey guys! Thanks for voting and reading.