Chapter 12- The Picture

HEY HEY HEY. I'M JUST GOING TO SAY, Thanks for supporting my story again!! With that, here's chapter 12.

V: Why do you keep on making announcement?

Me: Because I do so..

V: Can I make my announcement too??

Me: Uhg fine.

V: SO! HEY MY BEAUTIFUL READERS!! THANK YOU FOR LOVING BWII AND JISAN! AND ALSO MA CREW. AND MA MOTHER AND BROTHER. Anyway, where's Jisan?? I thought I gave her a task to do?! Where's the Teddy Bear?!

Me: You impatient--

V: I'm a patient

Me: Uhg

......................................................................

The next day, Jisan is sitting on her couch, watching the television. She missed watching since she is so busy, she have no time to watch. It was 8:30 in the morning. Her mother is gone to the asylum. It was raining so, it made the day more boring.

" Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, where have you been?", the kid in the TV sang. " I've been looking for you! I'm waiting!". She changed the channel and it was a kid show again.

" Me and my teddy, getting all ready, getting all ready to play!", the little girl sang. Jisan frowned.

" What the hell, so many teddy bears", Jisan mumbled and turned off the television and got her phone to check some messages but the Teddy Bear song kept ringing in her brain.

She groggily yawned and stared at the television. Her mind is focused on the memories of herself. The masters. The mansion she used to live. The park. Taehyung.

Baekhyun had told her about Taehyung. She frowned as she remembered something. Something that she had to do yesterday, but totally forgot it. Jisan tried to recall it and the Teddy Bear song ran inside her mind.

" Teddy bear, teddy bear, where have you been? I've been looking for you..I'm waiting..", Jisan sang. Her eyes widened when she recalled it.

TAEHYUNG WANTS HIS TEDDY BEAR..

She stood immediatley and ran to her room to change clothes. After that she rode a bus and stopped on wings street. She arrived at Taehyung's house and knocked on the door twice. The door opened and it was Baekhyun.

" Oh, Jisan you're here, any news?", Baekhyun asked as he opened the door wider. 

" Uhm..actually..can I have Taehyung's bear? He needs it", Jisan said. Baekhyun nodded and went to Taehyung's room. After 2 seconds, he's back with the teddy bear.

" So..this is mom's gift to him", Baekhyun asked.

" Thank you Baekhyun, bye", Jisan said.

" Are you in a hurry?", Baekhyun asked.

" Sorry but yes, I'll try to visit sometime to tell you news about V", she said. " Bye!".

Jisan ran again and rode a bus. After 15 minutes, she arrived at the asylum. She stopped a bit to catch some breath. She observed the teddy bear and smiled, but something on that teddy bear is really a mystery. There's something inside it. Jisan is so curious but she shrugged it off and entered the asylum immediatley. There, she passed by her mother.

" Jisan! You're here", Mrs. Park said.

" Just going to visit V and give him something", she answered. Mrs. Park nodded.

" Be careful, he is not in a good mood today", Mrs. Park added. " Goodluck sweetie".

" Thank's mother", Jisan said. Jisan went to room 95 and carefully opened the door. She saw Taehyung sitting on the chair. He is looking straight at her.

" I thought I have given you a task", he said. Jisan stopped.

" S..sorry uhmm..I..", Jisan said but stopped when V stood up and approached her.

" And you are supposed to give me that yesterday", Taehyung added. " Where were you?".

" I went to..sorry I forgot, I'm totally stressed", Jisan said and she immediatley give the bear to Taehyung.

" Thank you", Taehyung said. He smiled as he looked at the bear. His hands went to the stitched part. There must be something in there, Jisan thought.

" Uh..Tae..Taehyung", Jisan stuttered. V frowned and looked at her.

" What did you call me?", He asked as he went towards Jisan. Jisan backed but ended cornered.

" V", Jisan said. Taehyung dropped the bear and held Jisan's chin and looked at her lips.

" That's not it", he said as he traced her lips while staring at it. Jisan felt shivers. " You called me by my real name, what did I tell you about that?".

" What? I don't know!", Jisan exclaimed. V frowned and removed his hands from her.

" Sorry...Jinhee", Taehyung said as he picked up the bear again and sat on his chair.

" I'm sorry V..", she said. Jisan sat across V and stared at him. Then, her eyes caught something. It's a drawing. " Do you mind if I..look at this?". But V ignored her so she got it and looked at the drawing. A girl and a boy. Her eyes widened. He remembered it.., she thought.

" She's my friend..she made me smile", V suddenly said. Jisan blushed a bit. " Why are you blushing? Do you know her?".

" No..", Jisan answered. She suddenly heard a ripping sound and she saw that Taehyung opened the bear. She frowned.
Taehyung picked something inside the bear. Now, Jisan is curious.

Then, she saw what is it.

A picture..

A family picture..

V frowned as he looked at the picture. Jisan could notice that there's a part on the picture that has shade. It's like, the face is not visible because it was darkened by a marker.

In the picture, there's the young V, Baekhyun, Mother and Father. Why would V shade his own father's face?, she thought.

.....................................................................

Thanks for reading babies!

- Zoe