Chapter 14- The Anger

Hello!! Wassup guys?? Chapter 14 is here and sorry again about Chapter 13..😊

V: Hey! Chapter 13 is kinda nice..

Me: Do you even know what did you do back there?

V: Yes, I kissed her. That's all..

Me: Uhg, you let her pleasure you, damn you..

V: Really?! Omo?! I did that?!

Me: Yes young man, and Jisan is in trouble!

............................................................

Jisan is smiling as she exited the room. Some guards are looking at her so she blushed a bit. Do they have an idea on what we did?, she thought. Suddenly, that question kept on ringing inside her head. That made her blush even more but still, another question popped. Shit, what if mom saw us?. She slapped herself and ran outside the asylum. Okay, I need to go home..I hope mom will not know this.

Jisan waited for a bus. Then, a bus suddenly arrived and she entered. Uhg, why is Taehyung so sexy?!, she thought again. A minute later, she arrived at their house. When she entered, she immediatley saw Mrs. Park and Jungkook. She gulped.

Mrs. Park has a serious expression on her face. Jisan doesn't like it at all. That expression tells something she doesn't like.

" Hi mother", she said while looking away. " Hi Jungkook". The boy sighed and went to the living room.

" Oh hi Jisan, how's your day?", Mrs. Park asked. She gulped again. But before she could answer, her mother spoke again. " How's your make out session with V? Or may I say..sex?".

Her eyes widened. She really saw her!! But seriously, they didn't have sex! It's just some little pleasure right?.

" M..mom! We didn't have sex!", Jisan exclaimed. Mrs. Park raised her brow.

" Really? Then why are you on the bed? Why are you pleasuring him?", Mrs. Park asked. Jisan frowned and bit her lip. " See? I knew it! I didn't know you could be like that!".

" I'm sorry mom..I should stop", Jisan said. Even with that, Mrs. Park is still angry.

" I took care of you, Jisan. I wouldn't let you fall in danger! Do you want to get pregnant?!", Mrs. Park exclaimed.

" No mother! We didn't do anything far!! Okay, I admit it, I pleasured him but we didn't go too far!", she admitted.

" Still! Atleast you admitted it. You are not going out of this house!", Mrs. Park said. " Starting today".

" But--".

" No buts young lady! Stay inside your  room", Mrs. Park said. " I have Jungkook here to look out for you".

" Mother, I'm really sorry", Jisan said. Mrs. Park went to the living room where Jungkook is sitting on the couch, earphones plugged to his ears.

" Jungkook, go with her", Mrs. Park ordered. The boy jumped and went upstairs with Jisan.

They finally arrived at her room and Jisan laid down. She looked at Jungkook who's busy on his phone.

" Did you hear something a while ago?", she asked him. Jungkook shooked his head. " You sure?".

" Yes, I'm listening to music", Jungkook said. Jisan sighed.

Taehyung's face kept on appearing on her mind. I'm sorry Taehyung..At first, Jisan really felt pity for this patient. She already knew his name. But the thing is, why would V shade his own father's face?

" Hmm, looks like I'm going to stay here for a long time", Jungkook said. " Until your mother let you go out again".

" Well..yeah", Jisan said with a shrug. Jungkook sighed.

" I'll follow you around in case you have a plan on escaping this house", he said.

" Okay seriously Jungkook, you're really doing this?", Jisan said with a sigh.

" Yes, orders Jisan", the boy said as he bite his lip. " I don't want to anger Mrs. Park". Jisan nodded.

It was just a normal afternoon until it was already night time. They are having dinner and Jisan is still uncomfortable, the fact how her mother look at her. It seems that she is still angry with her.

" Jisan, remember what I told you", Mrs. Park said. Jisan nodded. " Jungkook, take care of her okay? Tomorrow I'll be at the asylum".

" Yes Mrs. Park", the boy agreed with a nod. They continued eating until they finished. Jungkook offered to wash the dishes.

After that, they prepared for sleeping. " I'm going to stay here in your room", Jungkook said. " You don't mind it right?".

" No, I know that you are doing this for me, you need to obey mother", Jisan said while arranging her pillows. " I'm sorry Jungkook, you shouldn't be here. You have your family".

" Uhg, don't think about it. My mother already knows this and even Namjoon hyung", the boy said with a shrug. " You don't need to be sorry".

" Oh really...thank you". Jungkook showed his genuine smile to her. Jisan laughed a bit. " Good night Jungkook".

" Good night..Jisan".

......................................................................

Yes, I know this is short. So..seems like there will be some JiKook moment..ahem not Jimin..Jisan😂 how about JungSan? Hehe. But still, there's some TaeSan moment happened back on Chapter 13. Anyway, thank you for reading!!😊😘

-Zoe