Chapter 18- The Jealousy

HEYY. Before continuing, I really want to thank my beautiful readers! Without your support, I can't continue this book.😊😊

V: Yah Zoe, I really hate you..

Me: Why Bwi?

V: Why did you let Jinhee go here?

Me: Because that's part of the plot

V: Yeah yeah, like Chapter 13?

Me: What the, I think you're the one who can't get over Chapter 13. And yes, back there is part of the plot cuz I planned it at the very first so if you don't mind, stop complaining..

V: I'm not complaining..

Don't mind him..

......................................................................

" Taehyung..I'm here..".

Taehyung stared at Jinhee wide eyed.

" Ji..Jinhee..".

" I miss you so much", Jinhee said as she approached him. " I was wrong..I shouldn't leave you back that time".

" Jinhee, why are you here?". Now, his face is blank.

" I visited you, babe". Jinhee cupped his face and stared at his eyes.

" How did you enter here?", he asked, avoiding eye contact with her.

" I have my ways my love", she said and hugged him. " I really missed you, don't you miss me too?".

" Of course I miss you..". Jinhee smiled and stared at him.

" Why I am here is, I want our relationship back. Let's start a new one and I'll help you to get out of here", she said as she draw circles on his clothed chest.

" Jinhee..I..I don't like you anymore", Taehyung admitted. Jinhee frowned and stared at the wall. It's because if that bitch Jisan, she thought. She looked back at Taehyung again and smiled seductively.

" Well..it's not hard to make you love me again..", she said, her voice full of want. " Remember when we had our monthsary? We did something right?".

" What are you talking about?". Jinhee pressed his index finger to his lips.

" Shhh. Make me do all the work babe", she said. She pushed Taehyung down the bed and started removing her clothes, leaving her in bra and panties. Taehyung closed his eyes. Jisan please..visit me now.., he thought. " I'm going make you feel good".

Taehyung can't take this anymore so he kicked her. " Stop! I don't want you!". Jinhee was shock and anger ran through her veins.

" Well then, fine", she said and stood up, wearing her clothes again. " You're just pathetic, no one loves you anymore".

Taehyung glared at her. " Don't ever say that, bitch". Jinhee raised her brow.

" Huh, so you're calling me a bitch now", she said while twirling her hair with her index finger.

" You're a bitch since we've met". Jinhee stopped and looked at him.

" How dare you! So after those times you're pretending to love me?!", she spat out.

" No! I loved you but you are just being a bitch after you heard the news!", Taehyung shouted.

" Yeah. Another reason that I broke up with you is, you kept on talking about your girl bestfriend when you're just a kid!", she said, tears falling down her cheeks. Taehyung smirked and laughed sarcastically.

" You're jealous. Tss", he said. " And now, you look desperate".

Jinhee approached him and slap him across the face. " Yes I'm jealous! Happy? Tsk, if I only have the chance to know your bitch back then, I already killed her".

" Shut your mouth. You're nothing special", he said. " She's not a bitch". Jinhee couldn't take this anymore. She exited the room.

Taehyung laid down again and stared at the ceiling. He frowned. No one can hurt her, ever, he thought. But Jisan...I really miss you..come back for me.

Suddenly, some pictures came into his mind. The little girl he used to play to.

" I want to see you again..I missed your smiles and if I ever see you again, I'll introduce Jisan to you and you can be friends also", he said.

The door clicked open and it was Mrs. Park. V bowed to her. Mrs. Park smiled. " Taehyung, guess what?".

" What is it Mrs. Park?".

The door opened and Jisan came in with a smile. Taehyung can't control his self. He wanted to hug Jisan but he can't because of the jacket. Taehyung stood up and stared at Jisan while smiling.

" Jisan!", he said. Jisan giggled and hugged him. " I missed you, why?".

" I'm sorry..".

" Why? It is because of what we--".

" No, I'm sick". Taehyung sighed. Mrs. Park looked at Jisan then sighed.

" Sick?".

" Yes but don't worry it's gone now". Taehyung smiled. Their faces are some inches apart but Mrs. Park spoke.

" Uhm, I'll go outside first", she said. Before they could speak, Mrs. Park is outside.

" So..", Taehyung said. " I'm sorry about what we did back then".

" It's okay".

" Jinhee visited me a while ago". Jisan looked at him. " I had to admit, I kinda missed her". She frowned but smiled.

" Then?", she said. Taehyung looked down.

" She's jealous of us and my bestfriend when I was a kid". Jisan don't know but she's blushing. " She said that she'll kill her if she ever meet her and I won't let her do that".

" Yes, I know you won't let her hurt your bestfriend".

.......................................................................

YES! I know this is boring because..its boring. So anyway, thanks guys for reading!! Well, I really hate Jinhee uhg, she's a bitch😐😐😑 I want to slap her. But yeah, Jisan is back!!

But guys--

That's swag..

I miss Min Yoongi and Lin and Kookie and Theo and..stop😊😊 I miss My Bully Loves me but yeah, I need to finish this book first.

Anyway, Thanks for reading!!

- Zoe