Chapter 20- The Garden

Yasss!!!! Chapter 20!💜💜

So, I really want to thank you guys cause this is 1.01k reads!! Omg thank you so much! Without the readers, I have no inspiration on writing this book so yeah💜😊😘

......................................................................

" Are you sure that it's okay to go the garden?", Jisan asked. Taehyung nodded. " Okay, I'll ask the guards".

Jisan went outside and approached one of the guards. The guard looked at her. " What do you want?", he said.

" Me and patient 95 wants to go to the Asylum's Garden", she said. The guard raised his brow.

" No".

" Why? He can't be stuck inside that room forever".

" You might escape him".

" Tss, of course I won't do that! Patient 95 needs some fresh air", Jisan said. " You can follow us if you want". Jisan has a serious look on her face.

" Okay", the guard said. Jisan smiled.

" Thank you". She went back to the room with a smile. " Okay Taehyung, let's fix yourself". Taehyung looked at her while Jisan fixed his hair, showing a bit of his forehead. " That's fine".

Some guards went inside Taehyung's room and let them out. " I missed the air", V said. The guards guided them to the garden. Other patients are looking at them.

When they arrive, Jisan was in awe. The garden is beautiful. She can't believe that a dark asylum has a bright side. A very beautiful garden. There's a swing hanging from a tree. There are roses, tulips etc. It was very serene. The colorful vases made the garden more welcoming. " It's beautiful".

" We'll guard you outside. Don't plan on escaping", the guard said. They left, leaving Jisan and Taehyung.

" Ahh fresh air", Taehyung said while closing his eyes. Jisan looked at Taehyung who is still wearing the straight jacket.

" Taehyung..can I remove your jacket?", Jisan said. The patient opened his eyes.

" Are you sure? It's hard to remove", Taehyung said. Jisan sighed. " But I admit, I hate this".

Jisan approached Taehyung and started working on the straight jacket. Then, it is removed. Taehyung stretched his arms and hugged Jisan.

" Oh", Jisan said. They parted. " So, let's sit". They went to the bench and sat there. Jisan smiled and sighed.

Taehyung looked at her. He stared at Jisan who is closing her eyes. She's really beautiful, he thought. He watched as Jisan stood up and smelled the flowers. She's an angel in disguise.

" Hey V! Come, there's a swing", Jisan cheerfully said. Jisan approached V and lend a hand. " Hey, you're silent". Taehyung smiled. His rectangle smile. Jisan laughed. " Oh, look at you, you're cute". Then, something flashed inside Taehyung's mind. That line. It was also said by his bestfriend. Jisan pulled V to the swing.

" Jisan, I think I remember something", he said.

" Really?", Jisan said. " What is it?".

" The park. My bestfriend. You said the same line as her", he said. Jisan's heartbeat went fast. Oh no. Did I just say that again?, she thought.

" Really?", she said again. " Maybe its a..a coincidence, right?". V frowned and looked at her eyes.

" No. I think it's not", he seriously said. " Your eyes. It's the same as hers".

" Coincidence", Jisan defended. " Are you thinking that I'm her?". Taehyung stared at her, focusing on her face. Something is really sparking in his mind. Something that he really needs to know. " Taehyung?".

It was silence. The only noise is the wind and the rustling of the leaves.

Her face is different..no...she's her..wait no, her brown eyes, her smile, her pretty face, her voice..it's really the same to my bestfriend but...this is Jisan, Taehyung thought. And she used to play in a park. She didn't even tell me about the park. Is she hiding something? I know she played at Carousel Park. She's even blushing whenever I talk about my bestfriend..

" Taehyung?", she said. He couldn't take it anymore. He wants to know everything. This time, he can't lose it.

" Jisan, stop lying to me", he said. Jisan's eyes widened.

" What?", she asked.

" I can notice you. You used to play at Carousel Park, your facial features, your voice. You even blush whenever I talk about my bestfriend. Oh, I mean, you now", Taehyung said seriously.

What

On

Earth..

That's the only thing in Jisan's mind. How did he know?.

" Don't deny it Jisan. You're hurting me more", he added. " I've been looking for you since the day I remembered you, you're my bestfriend, how could you lie to me?..wait, do you even know this? Do you know me too?".

Jisan can't speak. Taehyung is dissapointed. " Y..yes Taehyung..I already knew this...I..I'm sor..ry..I can't..even say this to..you be..because..I..I'm scared..we..we..might..lo.lose our...friendship", she stuttered. That made V more dissapointed.

" Really? If you already told me at the first place then, I'm really happy that time, I already found my bestfriend but you lied and hide it from me", he said. " Are you ashamed of me now? You didn't tell me because I'm a 'crazy killer'". He emphasized the word ' crazy killer ' with his fingers.

" No! I'm not ashamed of you, I'm just scared we might lose our friendship", Jisan said, tears already on her eyes.

" Scared? You don't need to be scared", Taehyung said. " Because it's really over". Jisan was shock. That line made her heart shatter to pieces. That made her crying. " Why are you crying?".

" No, I'm not", she said while wiping her tears.

" Lies. Lies. Lies. What do you call that?", V said while pointing at the tear on her cheek. " Uhg, I really hate lies, Jisan".

" I didn't mean to--". She was cut off when she felt their lips met. What? I can't understand, I thought..She can feel his hands went to her waist. Jisan wrapped her arms around his neck as Taehyung deepened the kiss. Then, they parted for air. Taehyung stared at her eyes and lifted her chin up.

" Our friendship is over because we're not friends..I love you". When he was about to kiss Jisan again, the door opened, revealling two guards.

" Hey hey, lovey dovey time is over", the guard said. " Ms. Park, your mother is looking for you and you Patient V, we will go back to your room".

Jisan looked at V again and smiled. " I love you too".

........................................................................

TADA!!!! THE ENDING!!!

JOKE! WAHAHA. 😂😂 of course this is not the ending, I don't want to end this yet. So, how is it guys? Sorry, author is bored and actually sad..uhg, enrollment is so tiring, there are so many lines like wtf you're going to wait for how many second,  minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years..joke. I'm exagerrating ( is the spelling right? I'm sometimes confuse by it😂😂✌) anyway, thank you for reading!

And I hope you love this $3 dollar chain😎 sweeg..

- Zoe