Chapter 25- The Head

Today is the day Jisan and Jungkook will visit V at the asylum. Jisan prepared herself. She also brought the sweatshirt. She went downstairs and saw Jungkook talking to Mrs. Park.

" Are you sure Jungkook? The asylum has orders and it is very strict". Jisan could hear her mother's voice.

" Yes Mrs. Park. I need to see my bestfriend".

Jisan approached the two and smiled. " Jungkook, are you ready?". The boy nodded. Mrs. Park sighed.

" Jisan, eat breakfast first". Jisan shook her head.

" Me and Jungkook will have tea first", she said.

" Okay then", Mrs. Park said. " Take care you two". Jungkook nodded goodbye.

Jisan and Jungkook went out of the house. The boy cleared his throat. " Plans for today? Are we really going tp have tea first? ".

" Yep, then we'll go straight to the asylum". They walked down the street, going to the tea shop. While they are walking, Jungkook can't stop looking at Jisan. He smiled to himself but suddenly remembered she is V's. He frowned a bit and Jisan saw it. " Hey, are you okay? ".

Jungkook nodded his head. " Uhh yeah, haha, just a bit nervous".

" Don't be. If they won't let you in, I'll do something", Jisan said. " Let's just say, we'll do something ' Jinhee ' but in a good way". Jungkook chuckled.

" Fine". They arrived at the tea shop but before they enter, Jinhee came out of the shop. Jisan saw her and suddenly  her blood boils with anger. Jinhee saw them and smiled.

" Hey Jungkook", Jinhee said while smiling. " Hey Jisan". She raised her brow as she sip on her tea.

" Hey...bitch",Jisan said. Jinhee threw her cup away and looked at Jisan.

She scoffed, " Ooh, what's your problem?".

" My problem..", Jisan said as she looked at Jungkook then back to Jinhee. " is you".

" Me?", Jinhee said then she laughed. " Haha, what did I ever do to you? I just brought some tea then your face was suddenly here, haha".

" Let's face it, Jinhee", Jisan said. Jinhee raised her brow at Jisan. " You are so desperate, a desperate bitch, to be clear".

" Tss, so you want a fight huh?". Jisan rolled her eyes.

" Let's just talk about how bitchy you are, bitch".

" Why? Are you jealous of me and Taehyung? ". Jisan approached Jinhee.

" That's not the thing, bitch",she spat. " How did you enter the asylum?".

" Where did you get that info? I don't know what you are saying ", Jinhee said.

" Why defensive all of the sudden?". Jungkook smirked. Jinhee looked at Jungkook.

" Jungkook, do you even know what this bitch is saying?", Jinhee exclaimed. Jungkook laughed and went infront of Jisan.

" Jinhee", he said. " stop being a bitch. Taehyung won't love you anymore. Tss, and you are a very bad liar, Jisan saw you inside Taehyung's room being a bitch on him".

" Admit it, Jinhee", Jisan said. " You did something so Taehyung won't notice it's you".

" WHAT THE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING!", Jinhee shouted. Jisan approached Jinhee and slapped her. The bitch looked at her, holding her reddened cheeks. " You whore!". Jinhee slapped Jisan.

Jisan attacked Jinhee by pulling her hair. " Just admit it you bitch!". Jungkook was wide eyed and tried to stop the two.

" Jisan! Jinhee! Stop it!", Jungkook shouted as he removed Jisan from Jinhee. " Jinhee, just admit it!".

" I don't know!". Jisan glared at her. Jungkook can feel her aura. It was dangerous.

" If I know the truth, you better prepare yourself ", Jisan said in a monotone voice. " I'll get the shit out of you". She walked away, leaving Jungkook roll his eyes at Jinhee then followed Jisan immediately.

" Jisan!", he said. The girl looked at him. " That was some..uhh..kind of scary scene". Jisan laughed.

" Don't worry, I'm not really that kind of person. Seeing Jinhee just make me sick", she assured. Jungkook pouted.

" Well..you're quiet intimidating", he said. " and beautiful as well". Jisan smiled.

" Thank you Jungkook".

A moment later, they arrived at the Henkins Asylum. When they are about to enter the asylum, someone blocked them. Jisan looked who it was.

There infront of them stood a man, about the age of 30's, looking down at them. He was quiet handsome but this time, he looks scary.

" Hmm, what is your business here?", he said. Jisan frowned and looked at Jungkook then back at the man.

" I'm Park Jisan. I'm the daughter of patient 95's doctor and..", she said. She looked at Jungkook. " we are here to see V".

" Oh Jisan, yes Mrs. Park's daughter", he said. " I heard a lot about you and V being so in love with each other". Jisan blushed a bit and Jungkook cleared his throat. " And who are you, handsome lad?".

" I'm Jeon Jungkook, V's bestfriend". The man raised his brow.

" Sorry my boy, you can't enter the asylum", the man said with a smirk. Jisan was annoyed.

" Excuse me sir, but he has a right to enter this asylum! I want to talk to the head if he's here right now and make him change his mind", Jisan said. The man chuckled.

" Tss, you are really stubborn". He sighed and crossed his arms. He looked at the two teenagers, up and down. " Now listen here, Ms. Park". He approached Jisan and leaned in to her ears. " I won't change my mind".

Her eyes widened. Is he the head?!, she thought. Jungkook took a hold of Jisan's arm and pulled her slowly.

" Jisan..", Jungkook said. " what is it? ".

The man laughed and looked at them, his face serious again.

" I'm Gong Yoo, the head of the asylum".

........................................................................

Buenas Tardes amigas! Yepppp, Mr. Gong Yoo is the head of the asylum! Ahem.. Goblin. Anyway, thank you for supporting this book!! This got so far!! Soo..let me tell you something guys.

Here in this book, Gong Yoo is a close friend of Jisan's mother when they are still young but ended up not so close anymore because they know they are growing old and have their own responsibilities to handle. Gong Yoo being the head and Mrs. Park being a doctor. Everytime they talk, they address each other formally 😊😊

Anyway, I'll try to add some more JungSan scenes...ahem...ahem...Jissan-ah! Are you happy now??😂😂😘

And also, have the other boys part in this book..😃😉

And lastly, TO KILL JINHEE... That bish is so annoying af😈😈😂

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING!!

TE AMO AMIGAS!! 😍😘

- Zoe Ackerman