Chapter 21- The Call

Hello! This is Chapter 21 and I hope you will like it!!

I still can't get over ssak bultoerowa bowowow, bogo sipda, chong jogun balsa and then Chi ase namida!!😂😂
......................................................................

Its a been a few days, Jisan is visiting Taehyung at the Asylum. The two has been happy but still, the case about V not being able to get out of the Asylum is still a problem. Jisan also visited the Kim family and told them about his conditions. She also became friends with Taehyung's group.

Jisan sat on the chair across V while smiling. " So Taehyung, maybe I can visit you midnight", she whispered.

Taehyung's eyes darted to hers. " Are you serious?".

" Yes I am. Maybe I can sneak here", Jisan whispered.

" Yah Jisan, you sneaky little girl. What if someone caught you?", Taehyung asked, concern glistening in his eyes.

" No one will", she said while giggling. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

" You see? You're really different when we met at the park. You became more beautiful", Taehyung said while admiring her face. Jisan blushed.

" I didn't know that we'll meet again".

" Yeah", he simply said. " So about the sneak thing, are you really serious?".

" Don't make me repeat it. I'm excited". They laughed and stared at each other. Suddenly, Jisan felt sad. " But..you still can't get out".

" Ah that thing..the head wouldn't let me", Taehyung said. Jisan frowned. I wonder who is this head, she thought. Suddenly, her phone rang.

From: Mother

Jisan, I think you need to leave V for now. We are going somewhere.

" Uhm, Taehyung? I'm going to leave now. Mother and I will go somewhere", Jisan said. Taehyung pouted.

" Okay but kiss me first", Taehyung said. Jisan smiled and pecked him on the cheek.

" Bye!". Jisan went out of the room and laughed to herself. She saw her mother already waiting for her.

" We are going shopping". They went to the car and drove to Kkaebsong Mall. It was the famous mall in their hometown. " We are going to buy some new clothes because tomorrow we doctors have a meeting with the head".

" Can I go with you? I really wanted to meet the head".

" Jisan..".

" And tell his rules sucks".

" Oh my god Jisan, stop that. Look, you can hangout with Jungkook and his pals tomorrow. You can invite them. Going to the Asylum with me tomorrow is not good because the guards won't let you".

" Uhg..fine, but please, say hi to V for me".

" Okay.."

" Thanks mother", Jisan said as she kissed her mother's cheek. Mrs. Park sighed and smiled.

" This girl", she muttered. They got out of the car and went inside the mall. " Well, do you want to look for something?".

" So we can split up first?". Mrs. Park looked at the shopping stores.

" Is that what you want?".

" Hmmm...okay mother", Jisan said. " We'll meet here at 11:00 a.m.".

" Okay", Mrs. Park said. " Enjoy yourself. Take care!".

Jisan went to her favorite shopping store. She looked at the clothes. Suddenly, something caught her eye. It was a red and black striped sweatshirt and it is for men. That clothing is good. Maybe I can buy it for Taehyung, she thought. She removed the sweatshirt from the hanger and checked the price. Not bad..this is just more expensive than my dress. She went to the counter and lined up. There are so many people. Suddenly, she saw someone.

" Psst..Jin!", she said. The tall handsome guy turned to her direction and smiled.

" Oh hi Jisan", he said.

" Haha I didn't know that I will see you here, what's with the..that's a lot of clothes". Jin laughed.

" It's for the other guys. I chose some best clothes that will fit them".

" That's a sweet of you Jin", Jisan said.

" Maybe, I can also see that you have some there", Jin said while pointing at the sweatshirt. " And it's not a girl clothing". Jisan blushed and Jin smiled. " Okay, I think I know it already".

" Yeah..I wanted to give him something to keep him warm. I know he will look good in this sweatshirt".

" Of course he will", Jin said. " Oh it's my turn now, see you next time!".

" No no, you can stay at the house tomorrow. Bring the other guys", Jisan said. " Mom told me".

" That's good, well, see you tomorrow!".

Jin finished paying the clothes and waved goodbye at her again. Jisan paid the clothes. She felt hungry so she went to the Ice Cream Stand.

She sat down on the vacant seat and stared at the people around her. There, she can see some couples eating ice cream. She sighed. She remembered V. This midnight, I'm gonna go to him, Jisan thought then she smiled as she clutched on the plastic bag.

Someone's POV

I got my phone from my pocket and started to dial. " Hello".

" Hello. Oh, you called".

" Yes I am".

" Did you do what I said?".

" Not yet, but later, I will".

" Hmm good, any updates?".

" Jisan went here a while ago, and I heard there conversation".

" What about it?".

" She said that, she will go here at midnight".

" Oh really?".

" Yes".

" Well, don't let her in. Secure all the gates".

" But, I'm not incharge of that".

" You're a fucking guard so do your job!".

" Yes ma'am".

" Call me Jinhee".

........................................................................

SO...it been a few weeks..months? Since I updated so, I'm really sorry!! I tried my best to write this chapter for you guys!😊💜✌

Well...I REALLY HATE JINHEE but I love her character here because she's such a bitch haha! Reminds me of someone!!🐷🐷 I think aydeeax know her! Haha right daxeu?!

- Zoe