🌹 {Chapter 31} 🌹

This The Season

♦ No One's POV ♦

Its been two days since the incident between Maya and Petra occurred. With just days till Christmas, everyone in Beacontown were huddling together to enjoy the celebration, decorating their homes with lights, buying Christmas presents for friends and family and spending time with the ones they care the most.

Petra and Jesse on the other hand, were in their room, "Jesse! St-Stop!" Petra breathed out with laughter, "Stop what sweety~?" Jesse's signature smirk never left his face for a second, "Stop! Tickling me!" Petra pleaded with puppy eyes, crying tears of joy, "What's the magic word my dearest Petra?" The cheeky brunette replied, "Please!" Petra was now begging, "Please...! St- op... Tickling.... Me!"

Jesse, now laughing at her childish behavior, laid his precious diamond girl on their bed gently and hovered over her, "Well... Since you asked so nicely, I'll stop." He smiled sweetly and planted a kiss over her lips and in no time, she kissed him back. After a few moments, they pulled apart, gasping for air, just mesmerised in each other's eyes.

"Jesse?" Petra shattered the silence, placing her fingers on Jesse's soft cheek, "Hmm?" Was all he could respond, "Its only three days till Christmas, what are your thoughts on celebrating for the holidays?" Jesse raised one of his eye brows and spoke, "Cuddling up next to you in bed, with loads of snacks-" Petra giggled as he went on with cute but crazy ideas, "We could watch some scary Christmas stories so I could hold to tight-" He went on until Petra silenced him by joining their lips together.

He broke the kiss, "Y'know... That's a good idea too!" Jesse stated, making Petra raise her eye brow in confusion, "Me talking non stop having you get annoyed and you making me shut up by kissing me! Your a genius Petra!" Petra laughed and Jesse soon pecked his lips against hers which made her grown in annoyance.

Jesse laid down next to Petra on their bed and cuddled close to each other. It was already late in the afternoon so Jesse decided to eat something and visit dream land a little earlier than usual, considering he has been working extra hard helping others prepare for Christmas and keeping them safe in the process.

Jesse proceeded to leave but was restricted by Petra's hand, "Where are you going? Don't leave me alone!" Petra's childish voice sparked amusement in Jesse's behavior, "I'm just going to the kitchen Petra," He claimed but Petra shook her head disagreeing, "Nu, I want you to stay wit mwe... Pwease?" She tried to sound like a toddler. Jesse chuckled and looked at the dramatic red head, "I always get my way Petra, so if you have other plans..." He paused and picked up Petra, bridal style, making her squeal.

She gazed onto her lover's breathtaking eyes and they both shared an Eskimo kiss, "I suggest you do things my way princess~" Jesse finished his sentence and she playfully rolled her eyes and giggled. Jesse, still holding onto Petra for dear life, went into the Kitchen to make some coffee. He held onto her with one hand and made his coffee with the other, leaving Petra astonished at his strength, "Jesse? Are you gonna keep holding me like a baby?" She playfully pouted. "Well you are my baby after all~" He stated proudly, sipping some of his coffee, making Petra's cheeks blush bright pink.

Jesse sat down in their living room with Petra snuggled onto his chest. "Want some coffee?" Jesse played in Petra's hair. She nodded but Jesse didn't give her the cup, he 'baby fed' her, "Jesse...! I'm not a little girl, I can-" Petra protested but was cut off by Jesse's lips. "Je- ...m-mmph" Jesse pulled away and whispered softly into her ear, "Your my little girl~ I don't care about your age princess, you're always gonna be my little baby~"

"Kinky..." She said blandly in response which made them crack up into laughter.

"I love you to princess." Jesse stated and looked out his window, "Look its snowing!" He claimed and Petra briefly stared at the window only to glue her eyes back at Jesse, "Yeah, it is. Merry Christmas Jesse~ I love you." They shared a short and simple kiss, no need to add any other overpowering desires

"Merry Christmas Petra, I love you too."

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!