🌹 {Chapter 11} 🌹

Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

No One's Pov ♦

It was finally time for Sarah and her 'companions' to enter Beacon Town, Jesse and the Order were all in the treasure room waiting for the concert to start. "Whoa, look how many people are going to Bad Luck Ally for the concert tonight!" Jesse stated in awe. "Yea, it seems like Sarah is well known by many." Petra said. "Let's not forget why we're all here, we need to get that TREASURE!" Ivor yelled. "Hey Ivor why don't you turn your volume down a little huh?" Lucas demanded, "I'm just excited to see a Yellow Diamond, I mean c'mon a freakin' Yellow Diamond?!" Axel said with excitement. "I just can wait to see Sarah perform!" Olivia stated. "She's here!" Jesse said.

The Order made their way down to the gate to greet Sarah, she came with to people next to her, I'm i guessing their her bodyguards. "Good night Sarah I'm jess-" Jesse tried to say but was cut of my Sarah, "PETRA!!!" Sarah shouted in excitement while running towards Petra. "SARAH!" Petra shouted back. They both hugged each other, happy to see their best childhood friend. "Oh my, we have soooo much to catch up on!" Sarah stated. "I know right, Maybe when we have free time we could chat!" Petra suggested. "I have one question tho..." Sarah started while Petra escorted her to Bad Luck Ally, "What's that?" Petra asked, the Order looked at Sarah confused, "Do you...have a boyfriend yet?" Sarah questioned. Everyone began to smirk and look at Jesse. "Yes that would be me" Jesse answered, "AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Sarah screamed uncontrollably. "My poor ears!" Lucas stated. Petra covered her head with her bandana in embarrassment but Jesse just rubbed the back of his head and smiled. "I remember when Petra and I would climb trees when we were small and she would say 'I don't have time for boyfriends, plus I don't want one'... only when your small you say those things!" Sarah admitted. "Ok I have a question now, why did you have to come undercover to bring the diamonds?" Jesse asked. Sarah bent her head down, "Long story short, there's a legend that whom ever receives a large sum of Yellow Diamonds they could summon...Herobrine." They all gasped in disbelief at what Sarah had said. "But anyway! Let's get this party started!" Sarah said trying to lighten up the mood, "You know your way different than what the legends of you say right, your happy most of the time instead of being serious most of the time." Ivor said. Sarah giggled, "That's what they all say,"... "A wild in sheep's clothing huh," Olivia stated, "Yup," Sarah answered. They made their way inside of the building that Sarah would perform in and they all for ready to retrieve the Yellow Diamonds.

* * *

Jesse claimed in on stage to inform everyone that Sarah was ready to perform.

"Ladys and gentlemen, Sarah is here to perform tonight FOR YOU ALL!" Jesse shouted in excitement. The crowd cheered wildly in excitement. Sarah soon came up on stage and took the microphone from Jesse. "Good night citizens of BACON TOWN!" The crowd of people cheered like crazy people, "WE LOVE YOU SARAH!" fans shouted. "HIT THE MUSIC!" Sarah stated.

Axel turned on the music on and the party had begun.

As the song played everyone cheered and began to dance all the lights above the rage changed colours and flashed all over the room like a disco ball.

"Whoa her voice is amazing!" Petra said in surprise .

"I know, it unbelievable!" Jesse stated.

The Order agreed as well.

"I just hope everything will go according to plan..." Ivor stated.

"It'll be fine, right Jesse?" Olivia stated.

"Yes, everything is gonna be fine, let's just go down and dance," Jesse suggested.

The Order went down, joined the crowd and danced.

"How do you do that Jesse?" Petra started.

"Do what princess?" Jesse flirted.

"How do you get me so turned on sometimes?" Petra asked.

Jesse held Petra close to him and wrapped his arms around Petra.

He leaned in and kissed her on her soft lips.

Petra looked at him in surprise but couldn't hold back so she kissed him back.

Jesse pulled away and looked into Petra's eyes...

"That's how I do it~" Jesse softly flirting.

Petra smirked at Jesse and leaned closer to Jesse to feel his warmth.

As Sarah finished her song, the crowd cheered wild! The Order members came up on stage and Olivia took the microphone from Sarah, "Alright people, I hope you all enjoyed that performance from Sarah! But I'm afraid it's time for you all to go home." Olivia said. The crowd sighed and moaned in disappointment, the Order waited till the entire crowd left so Sarah could give us the diamonds. After they all left, Sarah pulled out the bag of rare diamonds and handed it to Petra. "Thank you for everything you've done for me in the past Petra," Sarah stated. Petra was happy that she had helped her friend and have her a hug...but the fun didn't last, after Sarah handed Petra the diamonds, the ground started to shake and the wind began to howl. "What's going on?" Jesse asked as Petra opened the bag. "Oh no..." Sarah muttered in horror, "What's that suppose so mean?" Lucas questioned. "I-its herob-" Sarah tried to finish but froze. The diamonds turned into obsidian followed by an earthquake, "Oh no, it's Herobrine, he's back!"

Everyone looked at each other in disbelief, Petra held Jesse close to her and all of a sudden, the earthquake stopped..."Is it over?" Olivia asked Sarah.

"No... It has only just begun."

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!