🌹 {Chapter 8} 🌹

Duties Of A Hero

Weeks have past since Jesse's injury, he recovered fully and the rumors spread around town that Jesse and Petra were dating, but being the heros they were in town wasn't easy. The Order members had their on duties to deal with, Olivia had to protect Redstonia, Axel went to visit Boom Town for a while and Lucas went on his own adventure so it was just Petra and Jesse in Beacon Town. Sure it was nice for them to be alone most of the time but they had to take care of the town. Jesse was 'hero and leader in residence' while Petra was leader of Beacon Town's army. It was rather uncomfortable for Jesse because Petra would be out fighting monsters at night to protect the town, zombies, creepers, endermen etc, it made Jesse worry, sometimes he would take a break from signing paperwork and give Petra a break from her duties by letting her get a day of while he replaced her. At the end of the day, their love for each other got them through tough times and they're the same strong couple they were.

Jesse's Pov

The only reason I stay up at night is because I'm worried something might happen to Petra while she's fighting those stupid mobs, it's not like when we were at the stupid hunger games thing and if you die you'd respawn. I really don't want anything to happen to her, she is the only reason why I live to see another day.

No One's Pov ♦

Petra came home excited, "Well your home early," Jesse said in surprise as he was on the couch signing papers. "Yea, one of the girls decided to take over for the night sooo," Petra said while walking over to Jesse, "We have some time for ourselves~" she said as she sat next to Jesse. Jesse stoped what he was doing and stretched his arm around Petra's back. "So what you wanna do...princess~" Jesse flirted. "We could talk about stuff, like how was your day?" Petra started. "Terrible, absolutely terrible!" Jesse complained. Petra sat up and looked serious. "What, why?" Petra worried. "Because I was alone without you~" Jesse said in a sexy voice. Petra leaned closer to Jesse, "Ohh my, well isn't that a shame," she said softly, leaning even closer to Jesse. He took the hint, leaned in and to kissed her soft lips...but he didnt, "NOPE you ain't getting that kiss girl" Jesse teased. "HEY!" Petra shouted. She earned that kiss so she's gonna get it, "Oh so we're gonna play the hard way huh? "Petra warned, "What does that mean?" Jesse said nervously. "THIS!" She said while jumping on Jesse to tickle him. Jesse was very ticklish so this made is worse. "Are you ready to give me my kiss now?" Petra asked. Jesse was laughing so much he started to cry, "YES YES! Haha haha You can get- your kiss now!" Jesse tried to say. Petra stopped tickling Jesse and they looked at each other to see the position they were in. Petra was on top of Jesse's chest on the couch. She leaned down to kiss Jesse and he kissed back to. Jesse got up to picked up Petra and he carried her in his room and threw her on his bed. Jesse sat next to her on the bed and pushed her down while kissing her.

Petra began to unbutton Jesse's shirt and Jesse did the same. Petra turned over Jesse and now she was on top of him. They continued to kiss but then they heard a knock on the door, "JESSE!" Lucas shouted. "Ugh what does that blondy want now?" Jesse thought. "YES Lucas?!" Jesse answered as Petra and him struggled to put back in their cloths. Jesse ran and open the door to let Lucas in. "Guys your not gonna believe it! Ivor is back!" Lucas said. "WHAT?!"

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!