🌹 {Chapter 17} 🌹

Sword Of Legend

Sarah and the Order entered the cold, dark and lonely 'End', followed by eerie sounds on in the sky. "Here we are, this place shouldn't creep you out as much, you've been here before" Sarah stated as she walked closer the end stone mountains, "Sure, but it's kind of creepier, where are all the endermen?" Lucas said as the Order followed Sarah, "Soren must have not continued with his experiments, huh that's interesting..." Sarah continued, "Are you sure, You know, Herobrine didn't beat us here?" Jesse said as the others looked at him concerned.

There was a moment of silence, "I sure hope not" Sarah said. As they walked to wherever Sarah was taking them, they all seemed to stay quiet, talking to them selves, or something.

Lucas's Pov

Why is Sarah being like that, so secretive? Am I sure we could still trust her?...hmm

Olivia's Pov

I'm really starting to get nervous now, what if Herobrine is here?!

Axel's Pov

I just wanna go home, but I have to see this epic sword!!! I sure hope Herobrine isn't here.

Ivor's Pov

I wonder what Harper is up to...NO IVOR stay focused, we need to stop Herobrine!

Petra's Pov

UGH!!! I just want to spend some time with Jesse! All this Herobrine nonsense is driving me CRAZY!

Jesse's Pov

I just wanna spend some alone time Petra, I hope we can defeat Herobrine successfully and return home.

Sarah's Pov

Why is everyone so quiet?!

No One's Pov

Everyone talked to themselves as Sarah lead them to the supposed End Sword, Sarah wanted to break the silence so she decided to say something stupid...

"Mushrooms!" Sarah said making the others look at her in confusion, "What!?" Lucas stated and chuckled, "I don't know, You guys were just so quiet...I felt all alone" Sarah continued in a jokey tone, "Then get a boyfriend!" Petra said in a serious tone of voice. "Hold up, where here,"

Sarah pointed her hand to a dark dusty cave hole, "Down their!" The cave was very deep but thankfully there was a ladder that Sarah's father had claimed to build many years ago.

They all went down one at a time, Jesse went down to check if there were any monsters and Sarah let the Order go first as she kept watch just in case there were any the endermen around, although the place was empty, quiet, strange, the Order went down and Lucas was the last person to go before Sarah went down.

Petra looked kind of, scared, in fact startled, "Petra, are you ok?" Jesse asked as he came closer to he looking worried, "Yea I'm ok..." Petra stated, Sarah knew she was lying, "No she isn't...when Petra and I were small, we would go to the end portal entrance, we won't go in because of, one, our parents told us not to, and two, the Ender Dragon" Sarah started to explain as they walked down an underground tunnel.

*flashback starts*

Sarah: Whoa! Look at that Portal Petra!

Petra: I bet your to scared to go in!

Sarah: Petra, You know we're not allowed to go in!

Petra: But...

Sarah: No but's, we're going BACK home NOW!

Petra didn't listen so Sarah's warning, and jumped into the portal

Petra: See you on the other side!

Sarah: Petra NO!

Sarah didn't want to abandon her friend so she jumped in after her. Sarah and Petra screamed at the Endermen and the Ender Dragon (because the Dragon was around when they were small) by some miracle Sarah's dad suspected that in their absence they had disobeyed his commands.

Sarah's father: You disobeyed me girls, I'm very disappointed.

Sarah: Sorry dad...

Petra: I'm sorry Sarah's dad, it was my fault, I was just playing, and I overdid it...

*Flashback ends*

"Whoa...that's kind of sad" Lucas stated, "Petra doesn't like to come here after that, in fact she never did" Sarah said. Petra was quite for some time, "Wait, You SAW the Ender Dragon!?" Olivia said in shock, "Sarah and I? Yes we did... " Petra answered, "It wasn't a good memory tho" Sarah stated, "We were just kids at the time, we didn't have any training on how to fight, we were just two scared individuals, and that was long ago when Petra liked to ware dresses!" Sarah finished. Everyone looked at Petra in shock and disbelief , "Whoa, who would of thought Petra liked to ware dresses" Olivia teased, "Hey! I was small ok!" Petra argued , "Whoa, who would of thought my girlfriend saw the Ender Dragon, cool!" Jesse exclaimed making everyone look at him and smile, "Ok ok now your just trying to flatter me" Petra continued.

They entered a dusty, dark room made with a mixture of end stone and bedrock their were statues of knights holding swords and lava at the sides of the room, at the end of the room their was a chest with a saying on top of it;

'Two children came here to play, many years ago in this dark End, The home of a Dragon whom was slayed by a mighty king who ruled at that day, A mighty evil power would rise one day, A child will weld this sword and save the day, many adventures will come again, when one journey ends another begins'

"This was written by my father, he was a man on wisdom whom was very loving" Sarah said as she approached the chest, "What happened to him?" Lucas asked, "He was killed, by Herobrine" Sarah stated. As she looked down.

Sarah's Pov

I want to cry at that moments but we didn't have time for this, I've been waiting for this moment for years,I could finally avenge my father and put a sword down in Herobrine's thought. "Sarah, I'm so sorry..." Jesse said, "Don't be, we don't have time for this!" I said.

I remembered that my father had given me a key when I was younger, he didn't tell me what it was for, but I always kept it, now...I finally know what it was for, I took the cold, golden key out of my pants pocket and opened the chest slowly, "Behold, the End Sword" I said slowly and dramatic.

They all started in awe at the swords glow, a diamond sword covered with jewels and enchantments, I was finally ready to avenge my father, with all my years of training and wisdom, Herobrine couldn't win.

"We need to get to Shadow Mountains fast, Before 'His' powers grow stronger."

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!