🌹 {Chapter 9} 🌹

The Struggle Of A Nightmare

Jesse's Pov

"What?! Ivor is back?" I said in surprise, "YES, and he brought back the book and the enchanted flint and steel with him, also Harper is here too!" Lucas finished. "Whoa, I wonder what kinds of adventures he went on, I mean he was gone for a long time." Petra questioned. "I'm not sure but he wants all the Order members to come to the treasure room at dusk tomorrow." Lucas informed us. "I wonder why he wants us to meet him alone, why didn't he want the town to know he is back?" I though to myself. " ok Lucas we'll be there! "I said trying to get Lucas to leave." Ok guys, see ya later! " Lucas said while leaving.

"Dang I can't believe Ivor is back already" Petra said to me. "Yea but something doesn't feel right, why would he want us to meet him alone with the Order members alone? And I'm sure no one in town knows he's back." I said in question. "Well let's enjoy the rest of the night together~" Petra started of with. "Because when tonight's done, we have the rest of our duties to complete in the morning." She said while walking up to me. I sighed but I couldn't stay worried forever, so I took her advice and we enjoyed the night together, I kissed Petra's forehead, we watched the night pass, had a late night snack and we fell asleep.

* * *
-

------------------------
Jesse, Petra, Lucas, Olivia and Axel were at the treasure room with Ivor and Harper.

"Jesse, there isn't much time left, if we don't go now, YOU will ALL of us here, along with the whole TOWN will be mind controlled!" Ivor stresses.

"He's right guys, we need to go now! PAMA and his forces will be here any second!" Harper continued.

* Loud explosions and Screams *

"It's to late, we're all dead now" Lucas said uselessly.

*PAMA's forces enters the treasure room and holds them hostage*

"YOU WILL ALL BE USEFUL NOW! Did you really think you could run from me Jesse?" PAMA said.

*PAMA chips the Order except Petra and Jesse. *

"Here we are again Jesse, are you ready for you and your girlfriend to finally be useful, don't worry I'll make sure youp have your wedding!*

"Jesse!" Petra yelled

"NO!"

-------------------------
Jesse wakes up screaming, "What? It was, only a dream? B-but it felt so real!" Petra woke up to Jesse's screams. "Jesse what's wrong, are you ok?" She said while rubbing my back to calm me down. "Yea I'm ok, I just had a bad dream, that's all..." Jesse said while shacking. Petra hugged Jesse tightly, "It's ok Jesse do you at least want to tell me what happened?" She asked. "You see...we were at the treasure room to meet Ivor, then PAMA came and chipped everyone but us, then he said something about he'll make sure he'll have out wedding after he made us 'useful' of whatever." Petra's face turned red as she started to blush, "W-well thats uh, um intresting," She said nervously. Jesse notested that Petra was blushing, he smirked and turned Petra's head to kiss her soft lips, he slowly pushed her down on the bed, while kissing her and covered Petra and him with a blanket, "Its gonna be fine, we're together and that's all that matters, let's just forget about this and go to sleep, we're gonna have to wake up soon so let's enjoy the last couple hours together." He said. Petra smiled and turned to face Jesse, "Love you," she stated. "I love you too princess," Jesse finished. They eventually went back to sleep from Jesse short horror story dream.

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!