a. Prologue

Who do you think I am? I am a sinner and before I sleep tonight, I shall kneel beside my bed and gaze up upon the Heavens bound in chains of iron and beg forgiveness. And when God calls upon me I shall accept eternal damnation for keeping you safe.

however -

There is no God. Therefore there is no savior.

No one will save you here.

It takes a special kind of idiot to place everything on the line for a trial emotion as Pride. 

To become a living liability.

Your Life - Your family - Your friends - Your followers -

Your lover

The conundrum of self-identity is always thrilling. You're never truly the same person even if you yourself seem same as usual.

In the eyes of my people, I am a bird. A symbol of freedom.

however -

The eyes of my adversaries, I am a snake. A symbol of death...

well -

I am not an evil man. My actions were justified. You made me promise, I would do anything for you. Great kingdoms crumbled, allies revolted, ruthless enemies shackled, and oh so so much blood shed all in the name of keeping your promise!

and yet - 

On that day, when you took my hands with much care. And that look you gave me as your hands in turn became stained in red. How I regret inducing such grief to those eyes. Still, don't look away, fix your eyes on me my love as I slip my hand on your waist and intertwine our hands.

Dance with me -

Let us tip toe through meadows littered with bodies and streams dyed with blood. Let us be the envy of the Heavens with a love so maddening. Let our love me spoken in tales and nursery rhymes for centuries; that way our love shall be eternal.

Who do you think I am? I am a saint and before I sleep tonight, I shall kneel beside my bed and gaze up upon the Heavens bound in chains of Gold to proclaim my virtues. And when God calls upon me I shall accept eternal paradise for keeping you safe.

Understand -

I have become God. Therefore I have become your savior.

stay with me, I am your salvation.