🌹 {Chapter 23} 🌹

The Vacation

No One's Pov ♦

It has been weeks since Herobrine's defeat. The Order has been working hard since then and they all had decided that they needed a vacation. Axel has traveled to Boom Town for a TNT festival, Olivia stated at Redstonia and Lucas stayed at he little house on the middle of oblivion while Petra had agreed to stay with Jesse and keep him company. Since Radar took all the responsibilities in the town, Jesse had nothing to worry about, or so you think....Jesse was even more protected of Petra since Herobrine had warned them that their relationship would be tested...and he believed his words.

Meanwhile, at Jesse's house, "JESSE! Give me back MY SWORD!!!" Petra yelled at Jesse as they ran around the house like mad people, "Catch me first~" He replied in a flirty tone of voice but yet acting like children, "UGH! You are so gonna pay for this!" She said while he ran towards the balcony, Jesse went to the railing and threatened to drop her sword over the edge, "Jesse please no!" She begged, "Huh, it seems that you love your sword more that me..." He said with a fake sad face, "That not true Jesse...c'mon," She tried to reason but Jesse didn't believe her so she took things to dare devil mode, she took up Jesse's sword from off the ground and held it up to her neck, "Petra! What are you doing?!" Jesse said shocked, he knew she wasn't serious but he couldn't bare the thought off seeing her like that, "Heres a deal...I'll trade you my life for my sword...deal?" Jesse threw the sword down in front her feet without hesitating, "HERE...just, PLEASE don't hurt yourself," his words trembled with worry but all Petra did was laugh, "Jesse....You are so...gullible!" She said inbetween laughs. Jesse sighed and ran towards her, wrapping his arms around her tightly pulling her in for a hug, Petra seemed confused as her brain somehow thought this was all a joke to Jesse, "Don't you ever do that to me again...." He whispered into her ears, almost beginning to tear up, "Jesse...wha?" She asked confused, hugging him back, "Please....please, please pleas-" "Jesse! Whoa there calm down...what's wrong?" She asked as they sat down on the couch, Jesse stopped crying and tried to explain himself,

"Remember what Herobrine said...."

"Aw c'mon Jesse, nothing bad has ever happened to us since!"

"But still...you never know what will happen!"

"Stop living in the past Jesse! We have our entire feature ahead of us...don't be a killjoy,"

"Ugh...you know how hard it is for me to be the one who has to worry about you right,"

"Funny, it really should be the other way around..."

Petra and Jesse laughed it off as he pulled her bandanna off and began playing in her hair, it became a habit for him to do this, "Why do you like to play in my hair?" She finally asked, "Because it's soft...plus your facial expression is absolutely legend!" He finished, making Petra giggle. She rested her head on his shoulder as they looked outside the window, still sitting on the couch, as Jesse messed up her hair...she actually liked when Jesse did that but no one know why... "Hey Jesse," She called out, "Hmm...?" He replied, "You know your adorable right?" Petra admitted as she played with his suspenders. He chuckled at her compliment reached down to kiss her lips, Petra gave into the kiss unaware to her that Jesse was taking up her sword behind her back. When 'Miss Butter' (Her sword) was in his grasp, he pulled away from the kiss and ran far from her, teasing her as he watched her face boil, "Ugh...JESSE! I really need to keep an eye on you..." She admitted, "Why is that?" He asked, "Because your romance and flirty behaviour is a sin and my downfall,"

Without another word, Petra began to chase down Jesse...again, for her sword, "GIVE ME BACK MY BABY!" She yelled, "I thought I was your bae, or did you not tell me something rather...important, I could of bought a crib for you~" Jesse teased, "Jesse. you. little. UGH!" She stressed, "Ha! Your face tho...you look so cute when your frustrated- Whoa!" He yelped in pain as he tripped and fell to the floor. He knew he lost and would have to choice but to give Petra back her sword, he attempted to return her sword but she flung it halfway across the room, much to Jesse's delight, Petra pinned him down on the floor. Embarrassed, Jesse decided to play along, "I look cute when I'm frustrated? Well YOU look adorable when your embarrassed~" She said playing in Jesse's hair. Jesse chuckled repeatedly until his arms surrounded Petra waist, Petra placed her had on his cheek and the other was supporting her weight, she bent down and passionately kiss him.

"Well, maybe my embarrassment is what makes me sexy~"

Petra playfully punched his shoulder, "Jesse~" she paused, "Don't start this..."

"What? I'm being honest I swear!~"

Petra's Pov

He is so cute! His squishy cheeks, his dreamy emerald eyes, his soft brunette hair and his cheesy jokes...so cute! But I think I was thinking about to much him since I felt my cheeks fire yup a red shade over my skin. I tried to hold in my blush but, I failed since Jesse began to play with my hair, "I know what your thinking princess~" he said as he pulled me into another kiss, I kissed back and he pulled away, "I know I'm to 'irresistible' for you honey~" Jesse flirted, "You boy, we both know cheesy pick up lines are your thing," I teased him as we both laughed, "Uhh, princess...can we please get off the floor?" He asked, I don't know why but I just bursted into laughter,

"S-Sure! Ha!"

"Why are you laughing so much?"

"It's just.......you look so cute!!!"

Jesse's face turned red, "Awww look, your blushing!" I taunted, "N-No!" He stuttered. Jesse sat up with my legs around his waist and my hands on his shoulders, "Yes you are!" I continued to taunt, taping my finger on his nose, "No I'm not!" He protested. I giggled at him as he tried every possible way to deny me. "If you keep this up Petra I'll steal your sword again..." He playfully threatened, "Don't make me break your nose!" I threatened back, "Alright miss 'Boss of the house', it's up to you to make the rules anyway," he admitted. I giggled at his cute imagination, "Got that right lover boy~"

Not longer than five minutes later....I were bored as hell, "Jesse....I'm bored," I wined, "What you wanna do? We have a few days of vocation," he answered, "Why don't we go to the beach?" She asked, "Sure!" It has been decided, without another word, they began to pack their cloths and snacks, Now I'm not the kind of person who likes to ware swim suites or bikinis but I do wanna look sexy for Jesse, I walked over to him, "Hey Jesse, which one would look good on me?" I asked as I held up a red bikini and a blue bikini in both my hands and, of course...Jesse's face heated up red.

Jesse's Pov

Oh Notch, she's asking me which one to ware....she looks amazing in both! I couldn't make up my mind so I decided to try something~ "I don't know princess...you'd look sexy in both~" I flirted, walking closer to her, she giggled, "Why thank you for the compliment~" She responded to me, "If you'd ask me, I'll say you should go naked~" I said, wrapping my arms around her waist, "Oh my, is my Jesse getting horny~?" She teased me,
"Maybe~" I stated, leaning my face closer for to hers. Petra leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back as she moved her arms around my neck and soon played in my hair.

After a minute or so, Petra pulled away...I didn't want her to but, "C'mon Jesse, if you keep up your 'sexy behaviour' we'll never e reach to the beach on time..." She stated. I nodded my head yes and we soon headed off to the beach.

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!