🌹 {Chapter 12} 🌹

He Hides In The Shadows

No One's Pov ♦

"What do you MEAN?!" Ivor complained, "How does He know what we're DOING?!" Ivor finished. "The legend said 'if one so mighty and brave gives rare diamonds away they shall summon the mighty Herobrine and shall pay for the serious crime' I believe when Petra's mom gave my family the diamonds, the power that kept Herobrine locked away was already broken, and as I'm giving her back the diamonds, 'He' was awoken," Sarah said feeling bad, "I-I caused you all to be in danger," Sarah said ashamed, "You couldn't have known, besides, this 'Herobrine' can't be that powerful," Jesse stated. "Your wrong, He is even stronger than the old builders and is 10 times worse than the Wither Storm..." Sarah corrected. "So HOW do we stop him? " Jesse questioned." We, we have to kill him, with the End Sword," Sarah said. "The End Sword!?" Lucas said in amazement. "Whoa that sounds SO COOL!" Axel said excited, "What Axel said!" Olivia also said in excitement. "I hope you are still that excited when we go to get it, we...we gonna have to go to 'The End Dimenshion' to get it," Sarah said. "THE END DIMENSION!?" Petra said worried. "....Yes...BUT it shouldn't be to hard since the Old Order killed a he Ender Dragon!" Sarah stated, "Huh, well Lucas this is your chance to finally write another chapter in your book!" Ivor joked, "I KNOW!!! This is gonna be Awesome!!" Lucas said with excitement, "No! That was supposed to be a joke!" Ivor stated with frustration, Petra, Jesse, Sarah, Olivia and Axel all laughed in amusement.

"C'mon guys, let's get ready to take down Herobrine before he turns the world into his kingdom!" Jesse stated, "He's right, we don't wanna stay here for too long," Sarah said with a serious look on her face. They all returned home to prepare for their adventure but what they didn't know was that ??? was watching them from afar...

* * *

In a cave far, far away from the Order's Location ??? was watching their every move...

???: *Laughs in an evil way*, "Those foolish mortals think they can STOP ME?! Well they are gravely mistaken...Ahh yes, my old friend, Sarah, Thank you and your friend Petra for setting me free, now pay the consequence....!"

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!