🌹 {Chapter 21} 🌹

Blood Is Thicker Than Water

No One's Pov ♦

"Heres a deal... I'll surrender if Jesse will surrender and I kill him" Herobrine claimed. "What?! NO! You can't!" Petra worryingly said, "Herobrine do we look dumb to you?!" Sarah protested, "Honestly...Yes" Herobrine admitted, "😑 Seriously homie?" Sarah replied. "Its ok guys, I'll do it..." Jesse stated, "WHAT?! Jesse...no! I won't let you!" Petra said surprised and worried. "Nope...We will fight!" Sarah said to Herobrine. "Hmm...this will be interesting... " Herobrine protested, "Oh boy...that's not good" Lucas stated. "I'll fight you on one condition, Sarah and Sarah alone has to fight!" He stated, "No we all will fight together!" Axel stated, "It's ok...I accept your challenge Herobrine!" Sarah said remembering that she wanted to avenge her father, "Excellent, tomorrow at dusk...fight to the death!" Herobrine said before disappearing into smoke. "Ugh that stupid. Ugly. Little... " Petra raged before Jesse passed his fingers through her hair, "Relax princess... This will be over soon!" Jesse stated, "Blood is thicker than water am I right?" Sarah said, "Yup!" Olivia answered, "Alright...here's the plan, we stitch up Jesse, get him walking again and then we worry about tomorrow...sounds good?" Sarah started, "Some good to me!" Ivor answered in his usual husky voice.

Petra's Pov ♦

They all gathered materials and walked back to their horses, setting up camp. Everyone helped me set up my tent first so I could mend Jesse's injuries. After that, I went inside with Jesse, the the cut on his chest was deep, "Jesse...how did this happen?" I asked, almost tearing up. "When I came closer to watch your back...Sarah's clone caught me off guard" Jesse answered, I guess he saw that I was sobbing, Jesse stretched out his hand and whipped away the tears from my eyes, "Petra, It's ok....It could have been worse right?" He softly said, I was speechless I didn't known what else to say, I nodded my head yes and pulled him up so I could wrap a bandage around his stomach and back, " T-There...all better" I stuttered, why am I so nervous? I thought to myself. Jesse pulled my closer to him, "Why so nervous princess?" He stated, I guess it caught me off guard, I was sorta shocked, "What's the matter, are you stunned by my incredible looks?" He joked, I laughed and at tapped my finger on his nose, "You are just too adorable...you know that?" I said with a smile hugging him gently, not to hurt his wound. Jesse hugged me tightly, "We'll get through this...I promise" He whispered into my ears. I snuggled closer to his chest, "I know" I responded. After out little moment, I decided it would be best if we join Sarah and the others to discuss plan. "C'mon Jesse...let's see what the others and up too..." I suggested, Jesse nodded weakly and we both got up. We both walked out our tent, holding hands to see everyone around the campfire, talking to Sarah about tomorrow.

Sarah's Pov ♦

To be honest, I was kinda nervous...but angry at the same time. I always wanted to avange my father, defeat Herobrine, end this chaos. I was drowning in my thoughts entering into my mind like a waterfall when Petra and Jesse came out of their tent, Jesse was looking better...more alive, Petra smiled and say next to me on the log, Jesse sat next to her to.

Petra: OK so what do you guys plan to do?

Lucas: Honestly...we don't know yet, Sarah should be the one calling the shots right now...

Ivor: How do you expect Sarah to do that? SHE HAS TO FIGHT A POWERFUL ENEMY TOMORROW!

Olivia: Calm down Ivor!

Lucas: No...he's right...

Jesse: We need a strategy...if we plan this out correctly, we can still win this war!

Petra: Jesse's right! We can do this...You can do this Sarah!

Sarah: *sigh* I just...I just hope your right, thanks for the words of encouragement tho...

Petra: What can I say? 'Blood is thicker than water'

I smiled at Petra, once again...my old friend has encouraged me and that's the friends you want to find in life. "Alright, let's do this!" The Order decided that we would get a good night's rest and I would practice my combat skills in the morning to prepare for the battle with Herobrine.

Petra's Pov

Everyone went into their tents to get a good night's rest, Jesse and I did the same, of course...I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned all night, worrying about tomorrow...Sarah was my friend I didn't want anything bad to happen to her and if she lost the fight...who would defeat herobrine, if she does then Jesse would have to fight him...Herobrine already wants to kill him, I can't lose Jesse, He's my everything... NO! That won't happen! Sarah will succeed and this will all be in the past! I thought to myself before I felt someone's hand touch my shoulder, "Petra, are you ok? I thought you were asleep" I heard Jesse's soft and tired voice from behind me, I turned around and stared into his green emerald eyes I grew to love, "Yeah I'm fine...I'm just thinking about something" I said, trying to sound convincing but I knew Jesse was that I was distressed, "C'mon Petra, you know I don't believe you...I know when your troubled, I see it in your eyes" he whispered, "Besides, I thought you trust me by now~" He teased and I guess I just wanted to get my thoughts off my chest, I sighed and held his hand tightly, "What if everything goes wrong? What if Sarah doesn't win? Herobrine already wants you dead! What do we-" I tried to finish but I was silenced by Jesse's lips pressing up against mine. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. After what seemed like forever, Jesse finally pulled away as both of us gasped for air, "Don't worry Petra, don't think negative, always think positive and life will follow along!" He reassured me ,smiling, I loved his warm smile, it brightened up my day, " You look really cute when you smile, you know that?" I confessed, making him blush, even tho it was dark, I could still see him blushing, "You also look adorable when you blush" I finished, making him chuckle. Jesse pulled me closer and hugged me tightly, I hugged back, "You don't even know how much you mean to me Petra, how much you've changed my life" Jesse's words shocked me, my body was numb...eventually I looked up to him and smiled, "Like I said, adorable" I responded just to change subject. "I'm serious" he insisted. It was getting late so Jesse and I decided to call it a night, I slept next to him that night. Jesse attached his arms around my waist and kissed me naughtily on my neck, I silently giggled, "Good night Jesse~" I stated before both of us fell asleep as the stars above watched over us.

* * *

I woke up to Jesse's snores, why does he sound so cute? I thought to myself, passing my hand through his soft brunette coloured hair. A few moments later he woke up, staring into my eyes, "Morning sweety~" He stated in a happier tone of voice, "Morning! Why so happy?" I curiously asked, "Well..." He pondered as if he was trying to think of an excuse, "Well?" I asked, "I was just happy to wake up by your side...that's all!" He replied, I laughed at his flattering comments and leaned closer to his face, "I'm flattered by you Jesse" I flirted, "There's more where that came from~" he flirted back, I moved closer to him almost about to kiss him, "Hey Jesse?" I started, "Hmm?" Was all he could say, "I really love you...Y'know that?" I admitted, he blushed and moved closer, "I know" He replied before I pressed my lips against his soft ones, giving his a quick kiss, "Well...we should get up now, it's already morning...gotta big afternoon ahead of us...for our sake" I suggested, Jesse nodded his head and we both got up and headed outside out tents.

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!