🌹 {Chapter 19} 🌹

Kill Or Be Killed

No One's Pov ♦

"Mu hahahahahahahah, you think you can DEFEAT ME!?" A voice echoed out from the mist. "Ok here we go! Everyone stay close to each other and don't let you guard down for one second!" Sarah warned. "Oh my, well isn't it Sarah, daughter of my old friend, your fallen father" Herobrine's voice echoed from the valley. "Your going to meet your fate today Herobrine, this ALL ends today!" Sarah stated.

There was a brief moment of silence. As the Order looked around each other cautiously, they decided to come off their horses to be extra safe.

Out of the mist ahead of them, a man approached, with white glowing eyes and a enchanted diamond sword in his right hand, there was no doubt Herobrine was ready to fight them, Sarah walked away o slowly to him, the others followed behind her shortly after. Sarah's expressions were a mix of cam l and rage. "This seems a little unfair, don't you think" Herobrine said in his hollow voice, "Why don't we play by the rules?" Herobrine snapped his fingers commanding a wave of monsters or run directly in their direction.

Sarah's Pov

Herobrine is going down today, and I'll make sure he didn't take anyone down with him. I charged at him as he starred directly at me with a sinister smile on his face, "Come at me cutie"

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!