🌹 {Chapter 15} 🌹

A Night To Remember

No One's Pov ♦

Jesse and Petra went into their tent to sleep, "Good night princess," Jesse said in a sleepy and flirty voice. Petra dragged her sleeping bag closer to Jesse's, "Good night Jesse, I still don't have a nickname for you tho" Petra said as she laid down next to Jesse, he turned around to see Petra, "You'll find one sooner or later," Jesse stated as he played in Petra's hair. "Hmm," She said mysteriously, "What tricks are you up to know?" Jesse said while smiling and rolling his eyes, "What's wrong Jesse? Don't like my 'tricks' huh," Petra said while moving on top of Jesse's chest, "Not...really~" He said interested in what Petra wanted...

Petra smiled in an evil way, "What are you doing?!" Jesse said in a half worried half I'm screwed kind of look, "You'll see~" Petra said while unbuttoning Jesse's shirt, she looked at him in a flirty way while Jesse looked at her surprised. Jesse decided, although he was tired, he would do it for Petra. He took ok Petra's top and shorts...

She then took off Jesse pants and leaned down to kiss Jesse, he grabbed Petra and turned her around so now he was on top of her, he bent down and kissed her then he kissed her neck, "Jesse..." She quietly moaned at him. Petra stretched her arms around Jesse's neck and began to kiss his lips.

Jesse's Pov

I was tired but...I really couldn't refuse Petra's request, I slowly took off Petra's bra while kissing her lips and she moaned again. We both sat up, "Princess we really should go to sleep now," she looked me straight in the eye,"C'mon Jesse, Please!" She begged me in a childish way, I laughed at her and slowly pushed her down, "Alright, fine, but don't blame me if you can't wake up in the morning." I missed her neck which made her giggle at me and smiled but the fun stopped at Sarah ears piercing warnings filled the camp, "EVERYONE ON GUARD!"

No One's Pov ♦

Everyone ran out of their tents with their swords, Petra and Jesse came out a minute later...because they had to put back on their cloths. "What the hell!? Monsters everywhere!" Sarah said. And she wasn't kidding, zombies, creepers, skeletons everywhere. They all fraught the was of monsters, Olivia and Lucas using their enchanted bows, Ivor using potions and Axel using his fists, Petra and Jesse using their enchanted swords and Sarah using a Sword and a bow.

* * *

Everyone out away their weapons, "How did all those mobs come all of a sudden!?" Lucas questioned, "Becaus-" Sarah tried to say but was cut off, "I don't know!" Olivia said, "Well it's because-" Sarah said but was cut off again, "Maybe there's a cave near by?" Axel suggested. "GUYS!!!!" Sarah shouted to get their attention, "Herobrine knows were here, he's been sending waves of monsters to try and kill us, we can't stay in one location for to long, we gonna have to pack up now, besides it's morning, time to get up!" Sarah stated. "Ugh, but need more sleep!" Petra stated, "Told you~" Jesse said. Petra growled and pushed Jesse on his shoulder, "What are you guys talking about?" Olivia questioned , "Nothing!" Jesse and Petra shouted. "Ok, if you say so... But we should start packing up guys, we need to get to that End Portal sooner than later, we're not far from the Portal anyway." Sarah suggested. They all shock their heads and began to pack up all their belongings. As soon as they were ready, they got on their horses and followed Sarah. Petra slept the for most of the distance, she rested her head on Jesse's back for a good 2 hours. "Whoa, Petra is knocked out cold!" Olivia stated. "Yea, what time did you guys go to sleep?" Lucas questioned. There was a pause, "After midnight..." Jesse said. "What?! what were you guys doing so late?" Ivor questioned. "We went for a walk and after we came back it just took a while for us to go back to sleep, that's all!" Jesse answered. "Jesse we all know your lying about that last part, 'took a while to fall asleep?' You guys were having some fun, that's why!" Olivia stated. "NO! Yes? Mabey..." Jesse said nervously.

They all laughed at Jesse's terrible lying skills and the rest of the way to the portal was rather quite.

* * *

"Ok guys, we're here..."

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!