🌹 {Chapter 6} 🌹

Pity Party

Petra and Jesse made their way to the party, as they arrived, Lucas was at the door waiting to greet villagers who had decided to come, of course this was big for Beacon Town so almost everyone would be there. "Whoa, you guys look swag," Lucas complemented. Petra looked at Jesse and smiled, "Yea, swag..." Petra said in a soft tone of voice. "Yea, you two look like a couple, you'll look cute together!" Lucas accidentally said. Jesse and Petra looked at each other in surprise and worry. "UH... I'm sorry Jesse I kinda got carried away there... what are you waiting for, come in already," Lucas said, trying to change the subject. Petra and Jesse agreed and thanked Lucas. They made their way inside to see half the town already in here. "Darn, for a minute there i thought Lucas knew we were dating." Petra said worried. "Dating you say? I don't remember us going on one." Jesse teased. "Lets just try to act cool and like nothing ever happened, cool with that?" Petra said while that walked to the stage. "Ok princess, whatever you say," Jesse said with a cheesy smile on his face.

As soon as they were at the front of the stage, Olivia came up and started to greet everyone, "Lady's and gentleman, welcome to BEACON TOWNS FIRST MODERN PARTY!" Olivia shouted with a crowd of fans shouting and cheering. "Tonight I would like to call all the Order of the Stone members to please come up on stage, I know your here guys!" Olivia shouted. Everyone who was there cheered at the Order of the Stone members, "JESSE!" "PETRA!" "LUCAS!" "AXEL!". They all made their way in the stage. All the Order members greeted everyone and thanked them for being here."Now LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Alex shouted and as soon as he said that Olivia turned on the music machine and amazingly, a song began to play.

The first song was: Nightcore Crying in the Club
By Camila Cabello.

And at the start of the song everyone cheered with excitement. The Order joined the crowd and as the chorus of the song played, everyone began to dance and cheering like crazy people.

"Whoa Jesse this party is amazing!" Petra said as the music played.

"Yea no doubt about that, Especially when I'm with you princess~" Jesse flirted.

Petra and Jesse laughed as they looked into each others eyes, "You know I wonder, why didn't you tell me you had a 'thing' for me sooner Jesse?" Petra questioned.

"I was just afraid of getting rejected." Jesse answered

"Hmm, I didn't know I was that hard to talk to." Petra teased

They both laughed and began to dance again as the chorus played.

As the song finished, "ANOTHER ONE! ANOTHER ONE! ANOTHER ONE!" Everyone cheered. Olivia came up on stage, "This song requires a dance mate so FIND A LUCKY BOY OR GIRL AND LET'S GET TO THE PARTY!!!" Olivia announced. Jesse held Petra's hand, "May I have this dance princess?" Jesse asked Petra. "Of course my Prince!" Petra answered, playing along with Jesse. Axel aka the DJ notest that Jesse and Petra were gonna dance together. "Hey Olivia, check it out!" Axel called Olivia while pointing at Jesse and Petra. "Hmm, very interesting" Olivia commented. "I have a brilliant idea, I'll play THIS song!" Alex said with an evil grin on his face.

The next song was: Nightcore You and I
By PVRIS.

As the song played, they all danced to the beat.

Petra and Jesse dances together, enjoying the moment, looking into eath other's eyes.

"Petra?" Jesse started as Petra looked up to him. "I love you" Jesse finished.

Petra smiled and hugged Jesse tightly, resting her head on his chest while Jesse hugged back and rested his head on her's.

Petra and Jesse danced to the music, enjoying the night

Dancing slowly, listening to the music, enjoying each other's presence.

Petra pulled away from Jesse's chest even tho she didn't want to, "Hey Jesse, I gotta go use the bathroom, I'll be right back." Petra said. "Ok be careful" Jesse responded. Petra made her way through the crowds and over to the bathroom. Jesse wasn't ok with her going alone so he followed her without her knowing.

Jesse's Pov

I'm a bit overprotective of the ones I love so I watched Petra make her way to the bathroom, I didn't want to let her go alone without anyone trust worthy, what if something happened, the party was to loud and if she would scream i wouldn't hear her. Before she went she stopped to talk to some fans of hers and eventually went inside the lady's bathroom. I waited for her outside hiding myself among the crowd waiting for her to come out. And she did after 2 minutes, I sighed I'm relief and smiled, I don't think she saw me but I have to admit, although wearing dresses wasn't her thing, she looked stunning anyways but then I saw...AIDEN?

Petra's Pov

I used the bathroom and all was well, but when I came out, Aiden was there, "Aiden?!" I said, "I didn't know you came back from sky city how did you get back?" I finished. "Aw well, you know I heard there was a party goin' on, got help from Milo and stuff, it's good to be back tho," Aiden said while he reached out his hand and touched my shoulder. I wasn't comfortable with him doing that, especially when I was with Jesse now, so I backed up, "Ahh, well... It's good to see you? Imma go and find Jesse now, bye" I said. "Ohh no you DON'T!" Aiden aggressively said as he grabbed my hand, I struggled to let go, this was scaring me now. Aiden pinned me to the wall, "Your MINE now, forget about Jesse, he's worthless!" Aiden stated. I tried to free myself but it was useless, "AIDEN I'M WARNING YOU, I swear if you don't BACK OFF now!" I threatened. "You just don't get it do you," Aiden said as he pulled out a knife from his pocket. I froze, I don't know I just couldn't do anything, the next thing I heard was... "BACK OFF AIDEN!"

No One's Pov

Jesse saw what was going on and he instantly ran towards Aiden who was about to stab Petra, "BACK OFF AIDEN!" Jesse shouted to distract Aiden. Aiden turned around only to see Jesse running towards him with rage. Jesse punched Aiden in his face and he fell back, moaning in pain. The attention of the party was on Aiden and Jesse now. The music stopped and Aiden began to fight back with his knife. He aimed at Jesse trying to stab him in his chest, Jesse dodged his attacks, "Petra get out of here!" Jesse yelled at her. Petra wasn't about to leave him there so she moved behind Jesse and she called the cops. "Well JESSE," Aiden started, "You got lucky," He finished. Everyone who was there in the crowd muttered in confusion. "To those of you who don't know Petra and Jesse are DATING now!" Aiden shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. The attention was on Petra and Jesse now. Petra looked at Jesse in worry. "Just because their hero's DOES NOT mean they can't have a love one!" A fan from the crowd shouted. "YEA! And who is you to tell them they can't date HUH?" Another fan shouted. Aiden face turned red with rage, "WHAT, NO! That's it Jesse THAT'S the LAST draw!" Aiden charged at Jesse with his knife and he caught Jesse of guard and stabbed him in his stomach causing him to fall on floor.

Comment, Vote, Share.
Thank you for reading!